+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2 camera monitor

I'm wondering what the best 2 camera monitors are out there.
    I'm not ready to have dd without a monitor but I'll need for new bubs.

I was hoping there was one that you could see both cameras on the parent unit at the same time.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I can't remember the model number but I have a Uniden. You can have up to 4 cameras showing on the screen.

I have two for both of my kids so you can have it swapping between each screen, in just 1 screen or show both at once (albeit the images are small as it divides the screen into quarters)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello - sorry my first post here so wanted to pipe up. We had the same issue so managed to find this oricom one online. Bought the main unit plus an extra camera (didn't need 4 cameras) Waiting to receive it now and will post back with thoughts!
    http://www.babyzone.com.au/products/...o-baby-monitor

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    I have a Vtech Baby Monitor which has a split screen option where you can see up to 4 images on the Parent Unit at once.I bought an additional camera to go with the unit. The model is BM3500.

The only thing I found a bit dodgy with it is the Lullaby Function. Sometimes it will play on the first go when you press the button, other times you need to press the button multiple times before it will play so it's a bit temperamental in that regard.

Other than that, it's a great monitor. Look in the Review Section Luv for more idea's and opinions on this monitor and many others that BH members have reviewed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterkij View Post
    Hello - sorry my first post here so wanted to pipe up. We had the same issue so managed to find this oricom one online. Bought the main unit plus an extra camera (didn't need 4 cameras) Waiting to receive it now and will post back with thoughts!
    http://www.babyzone.com.au/products/...o-baby-monitor
    I bought this too in the end!