+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Just revel in the experience of being bored and lonely. You won't feel that way again in a long long time.

It dragged for me pre birth- I left at 32 weeks first time and she was a week late- but I look back at that time so fondly. I yearn to have that time to myself to do nothing again.
    I'll definitely keep this in mind, thanks! I really must learn to relax. I've never been very good at it. Today was my first day and I got up earlyish, sorted out a new handbag, did some washing, cleaned the house and went to the shops before 12 when my friends came over. I then hung out washing, called the electricity company about something and cooked dinner. Must... learn... to stop! :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet85 View Post
    I really want to try Netflix but I've heard it uses a lot of internet? We don't have a huge download limit.
    I think it's zero rated on iinet? Might be worth looking into. We have Netflix, is awesome, and we don't go over our download limit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue View Post
    I think it's zero rated on iinet? Might be worth looking into. We have Netflix, is awesome, and we don't go over our download limit.
    Yeah I've heard that about iinet. We're on the NBN in SA and very few providers were able to offer a service for various (stupid!) reasons, so I'll have to look into it. Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I really want to try Netflix but I've heard it uses a lot of internet? We don't have a huge download limit.
    we have 500gb. no idea if we've even come close to that limit. you might need to increase your download limit if it's not huge.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

Violet85  (05-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks! I'll definitely practice doing this! It is nice to have so much free time, I think I'm just so used to getting up at a particular time, going to work, eating lunch around my work etc. It's a change I'm welcoming, just not use to it! I have to admit, the novelty of doing housework in the day was there this morning, but I'm sure that will fade. :P
    x
    Soon you'll wonder how you managed to fit WORK in a day lol
    So many other things to do :-)

For my first I spent some time knitting a hat and a jumper. Another idea in case you're a little crafty.
    And when nesting kicks in you'll be cleaning the floor with a toothbrush. That will keep you busy ;-) hehe

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (06-01-2016)