+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    My daughter's school requires black leather shoes and any trainers for sports day. They prefer white trainers but have made concessions since it's really hard to buy plain white trainers these days.

My daughter refuses to wear black trainers. The first term in first year of school, she got cheap shoes and they fell apart.

I get these ones now and they last ages

http://www.blundstone.com/au/school-shoes/hawley-7022

For my son who starts this year, I will be getting black trainers as he is so active.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    My DD will only wear Mary janes. I find grosby are pretty good for the price. Don't buy cheap shoes if you can help it. Yes 80 bucks hurts for a pair of shoes. But they last all year. I bought DS a cheaper pair mid last year, not bc of money but bc they were in the same store as the ones DD wanted and I was too lazy to go elsewhere lol They lasted about 4 months So if I had to buy that pair 3 times in the year that's $120. I could of got him Clarks for that and got change.

I find the same with runners. I buy the kids Nike/Asics etc. Not bc of brand name but bc they last all year. I got the kids a pair of Asics and Reebok at Rebels on sale mid year for 60 and 80. Both pairs still look new and going strong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just bought my kids school shoes from the myer city store in sydney. All full priced school shoes are on sale 25% off in anyone is interested.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Our school is either plain white, black or blue runners which mainly the boys wear, girls wear black leather shoes, we always go to athletes foot, their customer service is outstanding- we had a dodgy batch of DS sneakers are they replaced two pairs and it happened again and recommended a change in style all at their expense as it was clearly a shoe fault