I have a long story so ill try and cut it short! We were pregnant with no.2 and we m/c at 8 weeks. The docs thought i was m/c naturally and took almost 7 weeks to sort out d and c. This then lead into having misoprostol instead of a d and c as i had already had a period in this waiting time! The misoprostol worked so i didnt need to have d and c which we were happy about. The doc then said that we can't try for 3 months due to higher chances of miscarriage. I asked why because its been almost 3 months since we m/c and this then adds another 3 months to it which is just prolonging this horrible experience. Her reasoning was that you need to regulate your body again and also there maybe remainders that arnt picked up on ultrasound. Im so disheartened as i want to ttc asap.
Has anyone else had any experiences like this? Did you wait? Did it result in a healthy pregnancy if you fell straight away?