+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Nutribullet owners

Hi all, can you please tell me what the fuss is all about? Isn't it the same as a blender? Stick mixer?

Thank you

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I just got one for Christmas. I like it because it's compact and easy to clean, and is much stronger than a stick blender or regular blender. I have a large, powerful food processor that could do the same thing but I wouldn't use it to make just one smoothie/juice- too much effort.
    So I found for me it was worth it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought the same thing until we were given one over Christmas. We only have a 700 watt one and it's better than the stick and blender. It's also so convenient to just remove the cup and drink straight from it and then chuck it in the dishwasher afterwards. I use to hate washing the blender.

I'll probably use it for many things now not just smoothies. I'll blend my pasta sauce in it and use it to make baby purée when the time comes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's the only device that unleashes the true power and nutrients of your food!!! Obviously

But no, it's just a powerful, small blender.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Which model is the best to get?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got the Nutri bullet 900 series.... That's what it says on the box.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    love mine! it destroys almonds and chia seeds so you can literally put in anything and it turns it into a smoothie. no chunky bits.

I tried making a smoothie with my old stickmaster stabbing blade and it didn't break the kale or pineapple down properly plus the blades got clogged.

nutribullet is a dream. I love my morning smoothies and it basically opens up so many more smoothie options because it is so strong. and I only got the 600!

I held off buying one for ages despite hearing nothing but glowing reports and my dh was very skeptical and against the idea until I just bought it behind his back. he's literally drinking his words now as he's a huge convert too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We use our ninja every day - you just throw in pieces of whole fruit , nuts, seeds, spinach ect and it blitzes it all into a juice, unlike a juicer you keep the fibre and nutrients in the whole fruit and most blenders won't get it so smooth

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    We use our ninja every day - you just throw in pieces of whole fruit , nuts, seeds, spinach ect and it blitzes it all into a juice, unlike a juicer you keep the fibre and nutrients in the whole fruit and most blenders won't get it so smooth
    yep this is what I like. you get the benefit of the whole fruit/veg as opposed to just extracting the juice and throwing the pulp away. it's far more economical in this way as you're getting the benefit of consuming the whole food and not just the juice.

easy to clean as well as its only 2 parts (nutribullet is anyway), juicers etc have so many different parts and would take half an hour to clean!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking forward to using it tomorrow morning.....so I can put nectarines, apples, cherries with the skin o.pn and of course pips out.