+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Car recommendations - Carnival vs Odyssey

Hi everyone.
    I'm mum to a 9 year old, 6 month old and have just found out I'm pregnant again! This means we need to upgrade our cars as our big girl won't fit between two car seats in our Forrester or Lancer.
    We've been looking around and unfortunately most SUVs just don't have enough room in the third row for a tall older child plus any reasonable amount of boot space. I hate the idea of driving a people mover but I think it's my only option!
    I was just after some personal experience with either the Odyssey or the Carnival, or perhaps anything else that you think might work!
    Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have 5 kids ranging from 2 -11 and have a carnival. .. we found them to have more room than an odyssey ..
    It is a great practical car to have with older bigger kids (:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you
    Do you feel like you're driving a bus? Lol. I feel a bit silly getting a carnival for 3 kids...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also recommend Carnival. My friend had an Odyssey but ended up getting rid of it. There's plenty of room in the Carnival. Boot space is huge. We have removed a seat in the middle row to make it easier to access third row. We put the seat back when my parents come with us. We just got back from going on holidays with my parents.

Thanks
    Reviews
    At first it felt like I was driving a bus.... but after a while I got used tk it ... now I find it strange to drive a normal car being down low lol

As pp said... the boot space is huge ! We went away with the 5 kids and everything fit great