+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default 5 songs for the rest of your life.

Just a bit of fun..

If you could only listen to 5 songs for the rest of your life what would they be? Any particular reason you'd choose these songs?

Mine are..
    1 - Hell of a night by Dustin Lynch.

2 - Hey Baby by Mark Wilkinson

3 - Drunk on you by Luke Bryan

4 - Good girls bad guys by Falling in reverse (this song just cracks me up, I love singing along to it 🙊)

5 - Someone, somewhere by Asking Alexandria.

I figured my pattern out here.. I think all the singers are extremely attractive

Anybody else able to pick 5? I found that quite hard lol

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Subbing. I'll need to go away and have a good think about this one 😃

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

Hasselhoff  (03-01-2016)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    1 - "Beautiful Girl" by INXS - we have made this DD's official song/dedication, I can't ever hear it without tearing up and thinking of her.
    (just to clarify, I know what the lyrics are based on, it's simply the "beautiful girl" line that relates it to DD 😃)

2 - " Doll" by The Foofighters
    - this song reminds me of when I was 16 and first met DH, he showed me the album The Colour And The Shape and it's become the soundtrack of my youth.

3 - "Jeremy" by Pearl Jam

4 - " Dirty Boulevard" by Lou Reed - this song is just brilliant in every way, lyrically it gives me goosebumps and makes me think, it's a vivid, amazing song.

5 - "Fast Car" by Tracy Chapman - This song needs no explanation, really. It feels like "my" song, it's relatable and, if you're ever lucky enough to drink with me, this song will be played at least 65 times in a row into the wee hours of the morning 😜
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 03-01-2016 at 11:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love your list @Marigold love your reasons behind songs!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hasselhoff For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (03-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was thinking of my iPod but I tend to go on and off songs depending on my mood but 5 songs that I love lyrically are

1. Fallen - by Sarah McLachlan
    ** sweet and sad song

2. Glycerine - Bush

3. Don't stop me now - Queen
    ** love all queen songs but this one always picks me up when I'm a bit down

4. In my place- Coldplay

5. The Zephyr Song- red hot chilli peppers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Oh, this will be hard!

In no particular order....

Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd

Paradise By The Dashboard Light - Meatloaf

The River - Garth Brooks

The Dance - Garth Brooks

Tainted Love - Soft Cell

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh these are great! So many songs I love being named lol it's so hard picking 5! I asked Dp and he is still thinking lol

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week

Default 5 songs for the rest of your life.

I really want to play but I find myself getting panicky just thinking about it! There is too much amazing music in the world.

I'd start with Just A Man - Faith No More and that's all I can commit to :-)

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

Californication  (03-01-2016),HearMeRoar  (03-01-2016),misskittyfantastico  (03-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    I really want to play but I find myself getting panicky just thinking about it! There is too much amazing music in the world.

I'd start with Just A Man - Faith No More and that's all I can commit to :-)
    Yeah, it's just too hard!

Though the first song that instantly jumped into my head was Girl From Mars by Ash.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Starting this off with I am not a song person. I rarely know songs names etc.. its just not my thing. I married a musician. Well he was a professional musician until a week before we got married. :/

1/ All I ask of you - from the Phantom of the Opera. It means the world to me.
    My hubby flew me to Melbourne to ask me to marry him in St Patrick cathedral and than walk around to Princess theatre to see the Phantom. He knew see it was my dream. 6 months later we were married and he had the guy how sang it in the production sing it to me but changed the words to all I ask of you .... my name.

2/ girls just want to have fun.
    Sometimes a girl just has kick up her heels a dance.

That's about it really.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (03-01-2016),HearMeRoar  (03-01-2016)