+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Can I be pregnant?

Hi I'm 18 I have irregular periods my period stopped on the 24 me & my bf had sex on the 25 I've been feeling really weird I feel bloated I've been having back pains & cramps I got constipated out of no where & I was peeing so much then I got a UTI I look up is all that normal if your pregnant & it said yes I need more opinions I took a cheap pregnancy test came out negative I think because it's too early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I really doubt it. If you cycle was a normal cycle you wouldn't be fertile until 7th of Jan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Are you using contraception?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (02-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was then I stopped it right after the placebo & my cycle is irregular because I was using birth control to stop it I took birth control non stop without the placebo because my period was very irregular

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Are you using contraception?
    I used the pill to control my period but I didn't take it at the same time each day then I finally took the placebo & had my period which was irregular

Thanks
    Reviews
    I took the fertility sticks & all of them showed I was fertile

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by kd0613 View Post
    I took the fertility sticks & all of them showed I was fertile
    So you're trying to conceive?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Going by your dates, it's unlikely you would be pregnant. And the symptoms you describe could easily be completely unrelated to pregnancy.

If, however, you took your contraceptive pill irregularly as you said above, there is a window of opportunity to have become pregnant. If you do not want to be pregnant, it is really important to make sure you take your pill at the same time each day, and if you miss one you need to use back up contraception.

The only way to know for sure is to wait until your period is due and then do a reputable home pregnancy test, such as First Response. Alternatively you could go to your GP for a blood test.

Good luck!

Blossom

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Probably just coming off the pill. That can cause a lot of issues.

Are you trying to get pregnant?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is possible but very very unlikely. You might as well take a pregnancy test in a few weeks time, but in the time being don't think too much on it because i highly doubt you would get pregnant the day after your period.