+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just finished off course of antibiotics and left it. Physio booked in 3rd session later that week in case needed it but said cancel if i felt i didn't need it。。i gave it the 3 days then cancelled. Day after 2nd therapy session felt really good and then anothet day or so was better yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    Ultrasound therapy done and just in time ds was starting to fuss on that boob. Then luckily he fed on it afterwards. For those that did the therapy how many sessions did you do? They told me to do 2-3.
    I did 2 I think. I remember it felt a little better straight after but much better the next day and then I went back about 48hours after the first session . Although it felt better after 1, it wasn't back to normal. Fingers crossed it gives you some relief 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's feeling much better today so I'll go again. My gp wants me to continue with the antibiotics but I think it's making ds gassy and fussy he barely slept last night did you give your babies probiotics?

Similar Threads

1. Did your milk supply return after illness?
    By Gelati in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29-12-2015, 19:39
  2. Breast abscess or mastitis?
    By changethestars in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28-12-2015, 10:15
  3. Mastitis??
    By Clyon in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 13-02-2015, 06:55