Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    OP it must be a cultural thing. In my circle of friends and relatives it's ok to message a friends spouse as long as there is some type of purpose and it's not sexual or inappropriate. And it would be seen as very (very) rude to ask a friend and her hubby to stop messaging me unless there was some type of extreme content to he messages.

Once again it's hard to offer tailored advice without knowing specifically what the messages were about. That being said with what you mentioned in your last post (messages not being rude or sexual) ... then you need to consider that your views are likely in the minority in Australian society and your (and your hubby's) actions would likely be seen as very (very) rude (end of friendship type rude) by a majority.
    OP stated above that she wants to end this discussion.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default Dress codes.....

Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    OP stated above that she wants to end this discussion.
    Well sorry! I had already typed and posted a response before I read that, then went back to edit it after I saw the ops latest post (so it made more sense)."

Hopefully OP took some of the feedback on board regarding her own actions prior to ending the discussion.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Well sorry! I had already typed and posted a response before I read that, then went back to edit it after I saw the ops latest post (so it made more sense)."

Hopefully OP took some of the feedback on board regarding her own actions prior to ending the discussion.
    Oh come on @VicPark , you know I wasn't having a go at you, lady. I thought you'd missed it is all. I even thanked what you wrote.
    Far out. I'm out.
    No need for the sarcastic, throwing your arms up "Well I'm sorry" remark...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (19-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thread closed per the OP's request.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (19-01-2016),VicPark  (19-01-2016)