+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrazelna View Post
    I had half a ham and cheese sandwich with a couple of spoonfuls of yogurt for dinner because I was avoiding MIL who was in the kitchen. I'm starving this morning but again was avoiding MIL who has apparently camped out in the kitchen so when I get to work I'll grab some brekky.
    This sounds like a great diet. I'm totally asking my MIL to move in 😂

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

azelqra  (19-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I've been very bad for all of Jan (and the previous months) official weigh in this morning.

SW : 101.5

Starting the 5:2 diet today. Never tried it before but have heard great things about it. Today is a fast day so I will try an not eat anything until dinner and only have 500cals then

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mulzer For This Useful Post:

calicocat  (18-01-2016),My Beloved Ones  (18-01-2016),TheGooch  (18-01-2016)

TheGooch is online now Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Ok I've been very bad for all of Jan (and the previous months) official weigh in this morning.

SW : 101.5

Starting the 5:2 diet today. Never tried it before but have heard great things about it. Today is a fast day so I will try an not eat anything until dinner and only have 500cals then
    Good luck! A work colleague loves the 5:2 diet. She said she finds it really easy to stick to.

I couldn't help myself, I couldn't wait the week out to weigh (I get obsessed with scales) but according to the scales in 4 days I've lost 1.5kg. I don't think it's fluid and I'm not starving myself. I guess because I'm so hugely overweight, the extra calories I can have at this stage are making it easier.
    I forgot my blender today so no shakes, but I had a Michelle bridges meal for lunch and I was pretty satisfied. Veggies weren't overlooked and it wasn't sludgy.

Snack I had some corn thins and natural peanut butter and then later a pear.

Dinner tonight was honey mustard chicken and veg with brown rice.

I've got enough in the calorie bank to have maltesers so I'm going to!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

calicocat  (18-01-2016),MyDino  (18-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have done my steps today, I really didn't want to, but I got off my bum and went for a walk. Now bot to eat any of that delicious Brie in my fridge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today really was a new day! Food not too bad, finally got to my PT class tonight, full on weights session followed by cardio weights, pushed myself to do 2 extra rounds and then a 1.4k run😝 everything is burning right now but the good burning!!!

Fit bit stats

19000 steps
    72 minutes active
    3100 calories burned

Huge records for me!!!! Feeling pumped right now but tomorrow there will be pain lol

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mama of 1 For This Useful Post:

calicocat  (18-01-2016),PipersMummy  (19-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I skipped weigh-in this weekend, AF hit with a vengeance and I know I'll be heavier than last week.
    I was wondering whether anyone's following a particular meal plan, and how are you finding it?
    At the moment I'm using healthy mummy/lose baby weight recipes and smoothies. I have a subscription but they have quite a lot of free recipes on the website too. I kind of pick and choose rather than follow the exact menu, I like using it for ideas to expand my meal options.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Well that was a total fail. Back up from 80.1 last week to 81.5 today. Every time I start dropping a little, my appetite roars into overdrive and it all comes straight back again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I managed my first fast day on the 5:2 diet yesterday. Wasn't bad at all. Hopefully I don't go crazy today on a normal eating day

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mulzer For This Useful Post:

My Beloved Ones  (19-01-2016),PipersMummy  (19-01-2016),teenie  (19-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January Weight Loss Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Catzilla View Post
    Well that was a total fail. Back up from 80.1 last week to 81.5 today. Every time I start dropping a little, my appetite roars into overdrive and it all comes straight back again.
    Hugs. I've been there so many times. I feel like once I lose a tiny bit of weight that gives me permission to indulge a little and of course that leads to putting it back on. Don't give up, it could be fluid as well. I understand, it's a frustrating cycle. But once you break through that mental barrier you'll feel great. I'm trying to change my thinking from "losing weight" to "eating and feeling healthier" so hopefully that will help break my mental attitude towards food.
    Last edited by My Beloved Ones; 19-01-2016 at 11:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Catzilla, I find for me I need to focus on small changes that I can maintain for ever, I dropped sugars in my coffees slowly etc and I focus on getting fitter and stronger and feeling healthier then I don't get as crazy about weightloss, take measurements as well as sometimes the number on the scale doesn't actually reflect what's happening

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PipersMummy For This Useful Post:

Mama of 1  (19-01-2016)