+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I weighed myself today on digital scales and have pretty much regained the 4 kg I worked really hard to lose last year.
    Ate out for lunch today and last night was a write off when dh bought home some KFC. Will aim for light dinner and no snacking after kids in bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I've eaten exactly the same as yesterday (it's just me to feed and hard to make meals as single portions so always end up eating the same thing 2-3 days in a row). Went to pump class at the gym. Planning on doing a long walk in the morning feeling good!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jontu View Post
    I weighed myself today on digital scales and have pretty much regained the 4 kg I worked really hard to lose last year.
    Ate out for lunch today and last night was a write off when dh bought home some KFC. Will aim for light dinner and no snacking after kids in bed.
    Hugs, I'm in the exact same position Jontu. As disheartening as it is, we just have to put it behind us and keep moving forward. Those numbers on the scales this morning are burned into my retina though!

An ok-ish day for me. Yesterday I made a carrot cake & today I ate 2 pieces! Was in a mood. Rest of the day was good though. I haven't done any exercise yet but once kids are in bed I'll psych myself up.

How did everyone else go today?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to My Beloved Ones For This Useful Post:

Jontu  (04-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cycled to work today (20km total).
    Protein shake for breakfast, low fat subway 6inch sub for lunch (was driving around town for work) and going out for dinner tonight - hoping for a fish or decent salad option.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Having a pretty good day so far!

Breakfast - small bowl of cereal
    Morning tea - carrot/celery sticks with homemade hummus
    Lunch - homemade poached teriyaki chicken on whole meal bread
    Afternoon tea - 4 strawberries
    After work snack - 5 walnuts
    Dinner - spag bol with mix of beef and turkey mince, onion, carrot, green peppers, yellow peppers, mushroom and celery (still cooking)
    Dessert - not sure! Help?

I also ignored the rain and did 30 laps (15 round laps) in the pool after work. Got out and jumped straight into a nice hot shower! It felt good because I skipped yesterday due to poor weather but felt bad so today I just took the plunge - literally 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Things good here. Have had a weird, grazing kind of day but am sitting on 1300 cal at the moment and not feeling hungry at all. Went for a 30 minute run yesterday so will just do a tabata session tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh can I join please?
    I've been doing 5:2 since mid September and so far have lost 13kg.
    I'd like to lose another 15kg.
    Today was a fast day, I don't usually eat until dinner so I can have a decent feed.
    Total caloric intake today was 427cals and I didn't a spin class that burnt 518cals so am in a deficit for the first time ever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did everyone go today? I ate well but no exercise as there is no gym class today and it's been pouring rain so no walking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My eating has been really good today! Green smoothie (spinach, kale, avocado, orange, mango, chia seeds & cashews) for breakfast, babybel cheese and banana for morning tea, frittata for lunch, Greek yogurt with homemade granola and blueberries for afternoon tea, and now homemade stuffed chicken (pesto, spinach and feta), mashed sweet potato and steamed veggies for dinner. Really proud of my eating, no chocolate / sugar cravings at all. Hopefully I'm getting on top of the sugar addiction! No exercise though due to the bad weather.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join too please.
    What do we do? Just say how much we would like to lose etc and then pop in to show accountability?

I am going to loosely follow the I quit sugar plan for Jan and then follow it fully with the next round in February. I've just joined the gym so will aim to go 4-5 times a week

SW -101kg
    GW - 70kg