+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    For the first time in years we aren't doing anything. Actually I'm pleased with that as I've had a rough time lately and am mentally exhausted. Will be off to bed early for me tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nothing here. We ate dinner on the deck then played with DS & the dogs. About to put DS to bed and then we'll probably just crash in front of the TV. Having one of those pms days where I can't stand DH, so just trying to keep my mouth shut and keep calm lest I say something I regret... 😐

Thanks
    Reviews
    We just finished two rounds of monopoly junior and dd begged to go to bed. Now I'm just laying on the couch. It's nice for a change - at least I know there will be no hangover tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    I'm sitting here watching TBBT while trying not to scream at the kids who have been little turds all day.

We live across from a golf club and they have fireworks at 9pm and midnight. We'll sit out in out front yard for the 9pm ones then go to bed. I'm not a big NYE celebrator anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feck all. DH is watching some crap movie and I'm reading in bed. We've had another falling out, 3rd in a week so we're both in a crappy mood. I might pour myself a drink just for something to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    Is anyone going to use the fake countdown on net flicks to encourage (trick) their kids to go to bed early.

3 min king julien countdown
    I didn't know it existed! We just YouTubed last year's Sydney fireworks for DS1 (4 1/2) haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    About to make myself somethings to eat. Watching crappy tv. Don't even want a bevvie. Going to bed as soon as I've eaten.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Nothing here. We were going to go to the beach and take a picnic and watch the children's fireworks but it's been way too hot to even consider leaving the house. Plus, I had a few wines last night and have been feeling blergh all day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm home by myself with ds. Trying really hard to get him to sleep so that I can tidy the kitchen and go to bed myself

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well we had a little bit of a NYE excitement after all. Lying in bed with DS who's just fallen asleep and heard fireworks, so close I could smell them! Jumped out of bed and ran to the upstairs window and discovered a big fireworks display - must have been in the park a few streets away! 10 minute huge display right outside our window! I woke DS up to show him and he was so excited. Its only the second time he's ever seen fireworks. We've only been in this house a short while so didn't know there were any nearby.

That's made our night. :-)

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissMuppet For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (31-12-2015),LoveLivesHere  (31-12-2015),SSecret Squirrel  (31-12-2015)