+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default getting one year old out of our bed

Our baby has slept with us since he was born. I would really like to move him to his own room and bed. Does anyone have any tips on this? I do not believe in controlled crying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi i got same problem With u, my baby 10months old now n he slept With me since he was born, i would Like to try move him in another Room bt it seems hard cause sometimes he woke up at night n hard to go sleep at night, bt i put him in the cots next my bed

Thanks
    Reviews
    I not long ago started putting my son ds in his own room. How ive handled it so far is at 7:30 (bed time) he goes to sleep in his bed (big boy bed), he has his bottle, and i spoon him until hes asleep, once asleep i remove myself. Then when he wakes in the night i out him in our bed, just easing into it for noe. But this week ill be puttinf a mattress on the floor in his room and hopefully helo him stay in his own room all night !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for all the spelling and if it makes no sense. Im one exhausted mumma

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We put a mattress on the floor in the kids room and slept there for a while, worked for both kids, they'd fall asleep in their beds and roll out and find me of DH if they needed to cuddle up. We're flexible with sleeping arrangements I don't mind if I have to sleep with the kids, without, my bed, someone else's bed... the floor as as I get some actual sleep lol. Now my 3.5 yr old sleeps through the night in her own bed and my 2 yr old sleeps most of the night in his bed, wakes around 3am and comes cuddle up.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ciaomamma For This Useful Post:

Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (31-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @ciaomamma how long u sleep With them in their room With the mattress