+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Discomfort pain "down there"

Bit of an awkward question.. I'm 23 weeks with #2 and can't remember if this is normal..

When I walk a lot a end up with a really heavy feeling "down there" and it feels painful.. there are no contractions or anything but just wanting to know if this is normal!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep. It can be normal but get it checked out anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep I had it with both but I agree that it can't hurt to get it checked 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep, normal (and annoying). Keep up your pelvic floor exercises as it only gets worse if you are experiencing it now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies I feel silly as I'm not a first timer I should probably know what's normal and what's not.

Definitely doing my pelvic floor exercises! Took a lot of physio to get back to where it is now- not going to let that be wasted effort!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 33.5 weeks pregnant with my first but I remember this feeling! I'd get home from work and feel like baby was going to fall out! was really sore and uncomfortable. I think it only lasted about a week? I read that it's quite common because of the baby growing (and you with them of course). Hope it goes away soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had something similar. It was swollen veins in my vulva. Basically varicose veins but in your vag. Nice huh?! Ended up getting vv in my upper thighs too. Wearing compression stockings and support shorts helped a lot. I was pregnant through summer but I had to wear them or I would be walking like i had been riding a horse all day!!!