+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx ladies gor all the replys, I thought I was going to have a another bad night as I could feel it in my throat all night but I had a tablet and went to bed and had a great sleep, apart from the 4 times I woke to go to the toilet lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterflybabe For This Useful Post:

wobbleyhorse  (30-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 33.5 weeks and I remember this happening to me at around the same time as you! I took Tums but I have to say it seems to have called down lately! So fingers crossed for you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet85 For This Useful Post:

Butterflybabe  (01-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had two good days but last night it came back. While the fam was drinking and bringing in the new year there I will was with my water and milk lol. Its all good though, I didn't really miss it as we've been waiting a long time for our little miracle I had a tablet and seemed to calm it down in time for bed. PS im surprised I made it till 1:30am, come 9:30 im ready for bed. Think it had something to do with the 2hr arvo sleep I had

Similar Threads

1. Really Suffering, please help!
    By SpicyTurtle in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 24-03-2015, 20:04