+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    You could try omega 3 fish oil tablets, they are good for brain fogginess

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sairz For This Useful Post:

harvs  (03-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Nomsie View Post
    Would anyone say these supplements help them with period related absent mindedness? I cannot function as a proper human during Af. I forget everything, cannot think ahead, cannot make plans, cannot do the simplest of tasks. It's almost debilitating. I can't continue to live like this for 1/4 of the year.
    I definitely think its worth a shot, i dont have AF but with my depression i can sometimes get really 'blank' and not be a proper functioning person. Taking the vit B (always take a vit c with them otherwise you can bevome constipated) is a life saver 100%. I definitely notice a huge difference when ive taken them compared to when i havent.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Luanajo For This Useful Post:

harvs  (03-01-2016)

Similar Threads

1. Hit me with your insomnia remedies!
    By harvs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 29-08-2015, 15:21
  2. Home Made Remedies...
    By tazz475 in forum General Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 21:04