+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ds got me a new tie dye doona cover, n I dyed the fitted sheet n pillowcases to match, I bought myself a new pair of Asics Gel Tri Noosa Sneakers. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1451031376.527876.jpg

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IrishDanceMum For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (27-12-2015),HearMeRoar  (25-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    From DH I got a Peter Alexander nightie and a gift voucher for a hot stone massage (plus entry to the attached Korean bath house... But it's full of nude people so I think I'll give that part a miss haha).

BIL gave me a $50 Myer voucher

MIL gave me a box set of classic little golden books. Not quite sure why as I've never processed a love for them or anything. Perhaps she's sticking me up for when we finally have kids.

ILs also got DH and I a Bose speaker thing, which will be more DHs present because he'll use it more than I will. We already have a Bluetooth speaker upstairs and a mini hifi downstairs so I think we're pretty covered given we live in a townhouse...

My parents gave us some cash.

My sister and I are going to go for a massage/pedicure etc when she comes up so she'll just pay for me then.

I'm a bit bummed DH didn't get me the book I wanted. Especially because I told him half a dozen times that I wanted it and also that there was a Dymocks gift card on the fridge he could use to buy it! Ah well, I'll just have to go buy it myself!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (25-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur Train View Post
    Nothing.

My DP did look after the baby while i was on the toilet so she wasn't screaming for once.....he probably thinks it counts as my present.
    Big hugs xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

Dinosaur Train  (25-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Earrings from DH (bling!), a book, kitten d'amour voucher (which I asked for), a voucher to a beauty salon near my house I have been interested in and DH and I got a joint present of a leaf blower (we asked for it! We have some huge gum trees in the neighbour behind us that sheds leaves constantly. They are everywhere!!!!!).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (25-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Earrings from DH (bling!), a book, kitten d'amour voucher (which I asked for), a voucher to a beauty salon near my house I have been interested in and DH and I got a joint present of a leaf blower (we asked for it! We have some huge gum trees in the neighbour behind us that sheds leaves constantly. They are everywhere!!!!!).
    Most likely the tree has a mistletoe if it is constantly shedding leaves. They are full of Nitrogen and Phosphorus. Add them to your compost.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinosaur Train For This Useful Post:

twinklify  (25-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

12. The Following User Says Thank You to teenie For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (25-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a city chic voucher, typo voucher, Fall Out Boy cd, elephant ornament, DH had 2 big canvases printed 1 a collage of pics of my Dad 1 a collage of us and the kids and a pandora bracelet with a few Disney charms

14. The Following User Says Thank You to loodle For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (25-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got vikings on dvd of sil, perfume and a dress off other sil, spa pedi voucher, nightie and make up off mil and fil, last 2 seasons of SOA , pjs, clothes and money off mum and a handbag, skirt and windchimes off DH, but the best gift of all is the little miracle growing in my belly DH and I have been trying for years and were going to start ivf in the new year and what do u know??, 14 weeks tomorrow miracles do happen xo

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Butterflybabe For This Useful Post:

amyd  (26-12-2015),babyno1onboard  (26-12-2015),BettyV  (25-12-2015),HearMeRoar  (25-12-2015),JR03  (26-12-2015),loodle  (25-12-2015),sashas girl  (25-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a coles myer gift card, and ice gift card, clothes, microwave, blender, and my DP got me a sex shop gift card 😂😂
    I love it all

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Luanajo For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (25-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got a round table and 2 chairs for a little spot in my garden that I've been wanting to decorate, a $100 Myer voucher to buy my fave makeup, a bed set (quilt, sheets, pillow cases, pillows) that I chose with my Mum last week, Thermomix recipe book and 2 tea light candle holders. Feel very spoilt this year.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnybambino For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (25-12-2015)