+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 5 days positive ovulation strips in a row

I was just wondering if this was normal? They've been this was since testing and I ovulated 2 days ago as I could feel my side hurting and days after that I had some creamy pink discharge. Help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default 5 days positive ovulation strips in a row

Don't forget with OPKs they have to be as dark or darker than the control line to be positive. Usually if your LH is surging for that long it just means your body hasn't quite ovulated yet and is continuing to try. As far as I understand it, generally you ovulate about 12-24 hours after it goes negative again because that means the surge is over (and either your body OVd or it hasn't but it's stopped trying for the month)

Thanks
    Reviews
    There are a lot of different opinions I have noticed on long positive OPKs for days. This is the first month I have used OPK, the first couple days not positive and then 6days in a row it was positive. Then after that couple days not positive then again it was positive. I usually always have a 28day cycle though. Some people say it can be in relation to PCOS but I have regular cycles, or like the previous comment where your body tries to and I've read other posts where people believe it can possibly pick up pregnancy even when they receive a negative pregnancy test. I'm waiting for AF due on the 28th so it will be interesting to see if anything happens this month and I really want to know for sure why this month I have gotten so many positive OPK.