+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    I hope you are feeling a little better, Marigold.
    J x.

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thank you @J37, I'm getting there and feeling stronger every day xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can't assist but I just wanted to say I'm so sorry. What a freaking nightmare! I would have needed more than a drink after that.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally1981 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (26-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    I can't assist but I just wanted to say I'm so sorry. What a freaking nightmare! I would have needed more than a drink after that.
    Thanks @Sally1981
    It's been the most messed up week of my life and I've struggled a lot. I keep thinking "today I should be X amount of weeks, I'd probably be feeling MS today, I should be planning this and that".. I've been angry and thrown away all of my tests and paperwork and everything reminding me of what was. But also had so much support and help, so for that I'm grateful. It's just totally sh!tty and I'll never understand the point of any of it and should probably stop trying.

I want my pregnancy back so much. I feel like I had something so special and such an important job to do (carrying my baby) and it was gone in the blink of an eye.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    Thanks @Sally1981
    It's been the most messed up week of my life and I've struggled a lot. I keep thinking "today I should be X amount of weeks, I'd probably be feeling MS today, I should be planning this and that".. I've been angry and thrown away all of my tests and paperwork and everything reminding me of what was. But also had so much support and help, so for that I'm grateful. It's just totally sh!tty and I'll never understand the point of any of it and should probably stop trying.

I want my pregnancy back so much. I feel like I had something so special and such an important job to do (carrying my baby) and it was gone in the blink of an eye.
    Those thoughts are the pregnancy loss curse it's particularly nasty around Christmas as well. No one expects a pregnancy to end in a medical emergency two weeks later. I'm sorry this happened to your family. I think everything you're feeling is perfectly natural. I wouldn't fight it xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally1981 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (26-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    Those thoughts are the pregnancy loss curse it's particularly nasty around Christmas as well. No one expects a pregnancy to end in a medical emergency two weeks later. I'm sorry this happened to your family. I think everything you're feeling is perfectly natural. I wouldn't fight it xx
    Thanks for your kind words xx

*sorry TMI warning now...
    I think I'm losing my lining tonight. After a few days of light spotting and even a day of nothing, tonight I'm cramping terribly in my stomach and back and filling a pad an hour or less, lots of clotting, too. Guess my body is shedding what isn't needed anymore. Such a cruel process.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Questions after my ectopic

@~Marigold~, if you are filling a pad every hour you need to be checked out....it can be a sign of complications.

Thinking of you xoxo

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taffabella For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (27-12-2015),~Marigold~  (27-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffabella View Post
    @~Marigold~, if you are filling a pad every hour you need to be checked out....it can be a sign of complications.

Thinking of you xoxo
    Not necessarily. It is entirely normal to have a very heavy bleed after a failed pregnancy. And this includes an ectopic. You may also have clots.
    Obviously infection is possible, but from all you have said, is probably unlikely. Signs to watch for, however, are: fever, general malaise, smelly vaginal discharge.
    Of course, if you are worried, go to your GP or ED.
    It's awful, I know.
    J xx.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (27-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was actually a bit concerned last night but thought I'd monitor it and see how I feel this morning. Cramps have eased off, bleeding is light.
    I was worried I'd popped an internal stitch or something (I assume I have them after my tube removal? I didn't even think to ask) because I've been pushing myself a bit too much physically these last couple of days since I've been feeling more mobile. Today I'm going to really take it easy.
    Thanks ladies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    I was actually a bit concerned last night but thought I'd monitor it and see how I feel this morning. Cramps have eased off, bleeding is light.
    I was worried I'd popped an internal stitch or something (I assume I have them after my tube removal? I didn't even think to ask) because I've been pushing myself a bit too much physically these last couple of days since I've been feeling more mobile. Today I'm going to really take it easy.
    Thanks ladies x
    You'd have to read the surgical report to find that out. Usually surgical clips and diathermy are used.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (27-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    You'd have to read the surgical report to find that out. Usually surgical clips and diathermy are used.

I didn't get one, just regular discharge papers. I'm seeing GP tomorrow, maybe the hospital sent them through to him. All my papers state is that I had laproscopic /salpingectomy surgery and that it was uncomplicated. I know I have dissolving stitches in my naval and two other small incisions.