+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cooking, cleaning, washing, packing (off camping for 2 weeks. Leaving tomorrow night!) agh! Then carols tonight, followed by Christmas lights. Then home to wrap presents.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wrapping presents, doing some Christmas craft with DS, baking shortbread, tidying the house, doing a few loads of laundry, packing bags for 2 adults and a 13 month old, and finishing some applications for a house. Then loading the car with presents, bags, some groceries and shortbread, driving to my uncles's place 3 hours away, with a stop in at Spotlight and BCF for a couple of things we need for tomorrow. We'll put DS to bed and decorate the shortbread, then in the morning, we'll get up and finish our trip to Nan's (only another 30 min) for breakfast and present opening. DS is young enough that having presents straight away isn't necessary. He still doesn't get what they are. I'm looking forward to Christmas next year already!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just finished work for the day and am sitting the train. (Yippee for an early closure of the office).

When I get home I have baking, presents to wrap and a house to clean.

I'm planning on watching Love Actually tonight and then early to bed.

The kids want to look at Christmas lights tonight. If we have time we will go for a drive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy xmas everyone 😘
    Today I'm doing a massive clean - BIL arriving 9pm tomorrow night to stay with us for 2 weeks! Haven't seen him in 2 years and he's meeting our DD for the first time. This is his third trip to Australia and always over xmas and always roasting hot 😂
    Tonight deciding whether to watch love actually or the carols!
    Oh and I'm soooo tired. Transitioning almost 6 month old DD to her own room (I'm sleeping in there with her) and arms out 😬 she woke up 5 times last night. Gone from 10-12hrs straight at night and 1.5-2hrs during the day to 30 minutes during the day and up all night 😡 DH is off for 3 weeks as of today so thought we'd bite the bullet with 2 of us here 😴

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have just sorted out presents put some under the tree, the rest are hidden which will be from santa.
    I will do some prep for lunch tomorrow and clean the house but cant do that until kids are in bed tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Today I'll be making gingerbread (I'm going to try my hand at a 3D Christmas tree... Maybe), a pavlova and Mars bar slice balls. There is some housework to be done so hopefully DH will do that (vacuum, mop, mow lawn) then tonight it's all about the Carols. They are my absolute favourite Christmas carols so I can't wait. I only have a handful of things left to wrap so I might do that first so I can pack all the Christmas wrapping stuff away before I start in the kitchen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Today is all about getting ready for our guest and Christmas prep. So have made the spare bed, doing a couple of loads of washing (what's new LOL), tidy up the house, then making a pav, custard, ice-cream cake things for the kids, cuttings veg and things ready for tomorrow, making a couple of quiches and doing the final little decorations!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Going to work this afternoon for a couple of hours, put the Christmas tree up, watch some christmas movies, pizza for dinner, bed for ds and then get the presents out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always watch a Harry Potter movie lol so we will
    Be relaxing on the lounge we used to go my nans but she's to old to host it now. I'm glad id prefer to stay home.
    Have to clean the house for family
    Xmas that I'm hosting tomorrow, it better not rain.
    Can't wait to be a mum next year I'll start my own little traditions...

Thanks
    Reviews
    We always spend Christmas Eve with the Inlaws. They are French, so it is traditionally when they celebrate Christmas. We'll hang out this afternoon, go out for dinner, look at some Christmas lights then back to their place to exchange gifts 🎄🎁