+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default i need to go into labor now!

I also walked for around 2hrs four days before labour.
    I went to the baby expo and then actually lost/couldnt find my car when I came out. I was wandering the streets for 45mins. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Sorry but will come when your body and bub is ready.
    There is a good chance he/she can tomorrow. There is a equally good chance you have 3 plus weeks to go.
    Hugs. That last month between 38 weeks to 42 weeks is the hardest longest month of your life but it's soo worth it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    Sorry but will come when your body and bub is ready.
    There is a good chance he/she can tomorrow. There is a equally good chance you have 3 plus weeks to go.
    Hugs. That last month between 38 weeks to 42 weeks is the hardest longest month of your life but it's soo worth it.
    I agree. It is horrible waiting but there is nothing you can do. At 38 weeks you still have lots of time.

Sometimes prelabour can last weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Nothing! I tried everything under the sun. acupuncture, walking, running, climbing a mountain, acupressure, clary sage, sex, deep squats, etc etc.

I went into labor about 41+1 after a nice relaxing bday dinner with friends. It was probably the first night I wasn't thinking about going into labor/trying to make myself. Lol.

Seriously though, I got really really depressed as really hated being pregnant and was determined not to go over my due date etc and had my hospital bags packed about 34 weeks so I drove myself crazy trying. I was miserable those last few weeks and probably horrible to be around. Please don't be like this - whilst it's good to try a few things it really is better that you look after yourself, try to relax as much as possible, do things you enjoy (air conditioned movies are great this time of year and help you to stop thinking!). You bub won't stay in there forever, it will come out - but regardless of all your symptoms it could still be weeks off (sorry!! I hope not).

Hope your bub comes soon but please try not to focus too much on it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    38 weeks is early
    Two of mine were ten days late, I mean I had booked induction for them and it turns out they needed appointment, as on the day they started coming out of their own accord anyway.
    On the third (first started on time) I tried all I could, 3 S's, very spicy food, I even took castor oil twice though it is not really recommended. What helped it was membrane sweep made the day before supposed induction. Done somewhere in the afternoon, all night I felt contractions, and in the morning around 7am it started every 2 minutes, coming to the hospital I was dilated to 4cm, 9:18am he was out.
    So I am a fan of membrane sweep since