+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Track your temperature that is the sure way to pin point the day you ovulate. It just doesn't help if you are trying to gear up for ovulation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    It's way, way, way too early for symptoms. As pp said, trying every second day means you've got it covered. It can take a few goes so try not to get your hopes up right away.

Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it's 4 days before my period and I have light brown cm. I just don't know. I know people that only took one cycle! I'm trying to do everything right. The brown cm has to be period what else? I don't think implantation bleeding. I have had lower back ache and cramping for 2 weeks! Pretty bummed if period 😒

4. The Following User Says Thank You to J47 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (21-12-2015)

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    If you have a textbook cycle Dec 11 sounds about right for o.

Opks sometimes worked for me but didn't the month I conceived my ds. So I don't like using them anymore. I love temping.

Brown cm could be the start of af but not necessarily. Unfortunately ttc can take some time...I wish anyone who wanted to could concieve first go! Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Please try not to read too much into 'symptoms'. When I was trying to conceive my daughter, j had symptoms the first month and AF arrived right on time. The next month, a different set of symptoms and AF arrived. This happened was every month, and every month I was convinced I was pregnant. The month I actually fell pregnant, I was so sure that AF was on the way, and I got my BFP. It took me 9 cycles to conceive her

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

charasym  (21-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone! It's just that my sister conceived 1st cycle everytime. I'll accept it could be AF even know she is not welcome! I feel like I have not got my ovulation right.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week

Default Help! Can't work out ovulation TTC

Quote Originally Posted by J47 View Post
    Thanks everyone! It's just that my sister conceived 1st cycle everytime. I'll accept it could be AF even know she is not welcome! I feel like I have not got my ovulation right.
    It's not that you haven't got your ovulation right, it's that there's only about a 25% chance of conception each month, even in a best case scenario where you've got good eggs good sperm and good timing.

If you and your sister are in your early-mid 20s then it'll probably happen pretty fast but if not that's ok too it just might take a few months.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (21-12-2015),charasym  (21-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it's 4 days before my period and I have light brown cm. I just don't know. I know people that only took one cycle! I'm trying to do everything right. The brown cm has to be period what else? I don't think implantation bleeding. I have had lower back ache and cramping for 2 weeks! Pretty bummed if period 😒
    Try not to stress Hun, this is coming from the QUEEN of symptom spotting!!! It will happen when you least expect it, I know it's hard but try not to think too much about it. I feel so much better that I'm not overthinking about it. Everyone has different outcomes. This is my 3rd month. Our time will come very soon ☺️☺️☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not everyone is lucky enough to fall pregnant first cycle. Seriously, try to relax about it (easy for me to say, and I never relaxed either). I was the biggest stress head and symptom spotter. DD was conceived while we were away on holiday and just enjoying ourselves, without any thought of ttc

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

charasym  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies!! I keep thinking I'm relaxing when I'm doing the BD I'm relaxed and enjoy it. My sister was was 21 (married young). I'm 27.