+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Help! Can't work out ovulation TTC

Hi we have started trying and I'm confused on when I ovulated. One app I'm using says the 8th of December we tried on the 9th and then another app said the 11th which is good coz we also tried on that day. Basically we have been trying every second day. Mum worked it out to be the 17th. Which can't be true coz I know I have ovulated already by the CM. my last period started on 27th of November and finished on the 7th of December. I need help working this out. OPK is not working properly I am very stressed please help me. I have some early symptoms but I have missed my period yet. Please help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If you've been DTD every second day, don't stress, you've got it covered. Maybe you should start temping next month so you can pin point when you O

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks! I'm kinda a hoping I won't get my period but we will see.. I feel a bit a better sharing it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't always pinpoint mine either! DTD every second day! I'm in month 3 of TTC. We were DTD when I thought I ovulated.... Wrong! Every second day there is always fresh swimmers if you ovulate earlier or later than the date specifies! Mine is a few days off so as soon as I finished my period bam every 2 days you can't go wrong ☺️

Good luck! Hopefully we are both lucky this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you. I am thinking the same as you as soon as I finished my periods every second day. Let's see how we go!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to J47 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to you as well! Fingers crossed for both of us! 🤗

8. The Following User Says Thank You to J47 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you ever find that the OPK doesn't work for you. I have had no luck but apparently the clear blue is not very good I read reviews! I've spent so much money on that stuff I'll just stick to calendar I guess and hope for the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers and toes crossed for both of us 🤗🤗

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's worked on some occasions not all the time, I stick to the old fashioned way tracking calendar and DTD as much as we can

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am little bit frustrated as I think I'm having early symptoms but they say it can feel like your getting your period!