+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I work for the state government and get squat, I think it is frowned upon for tax dollars to be spent on staff gifts!

If you work Christmas Day you get a hot lunch (As long as you pre order it).

When I was at uni and working in a shop, we used to get $100 in an envelope from the boss, it was a reasonably small business, maybe 20 staff (mostly uni casuals). We were all stoked with that.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PipersMummy View Post
    The last four years I've worked for a big green hardware store 😂
    I've had:
    Chopping boards
    Wireless speaker
    First aide kit
    Rolling backpack

All these things are branded and they used to give us vouchers too depending on how well they did that year.

The first aide kit was the best present I've had from there and I still use the chopping boards.
    I appreciate anything.

This year I am working at a very small place and have only been there 4 weeks so don't think they do anything and if they do I don't think I'll be getting anything. Which is ok too, they pay me to be there after all 😂.
    Commenting to add I did get
    Something from my new employer, chocolates and a $50 Coles Meyer gift card and a card saying welcome to the team. I'm stoked, so nice of them

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PipersMummy For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (23-12-2015)

I was very surprised that my company which is contracted to government gave everyone a bag with a nice bottle of wine (not sure how much it would have cost as I'm not a drinker) and a Christmas pudding. My other work nothing as of yet and we had to pay for the Christmas party lol