+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Awful things your child has said to you

DS had a big old tantrum/meltdown at the shops this afternoon so I promptly took him home.

On the way home in the car he was still angry at me (he was demanding I take him to another toy shop) and when he knew I wouldn't comply he said "mummy fall out of the car" and then "mummy crash the car"

Pretty dark, huh?

Has anyone else experienced this level of nasty from their little darlings? Make me feel better, I'm in disbelief!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Here, I'll help...
    'I hate you and I wish you were dead' from my at the time 5 year old. Said child is much older now and is a normal human being

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Full House For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (19-12-2015),Mod-Degrassi  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My 6yo DS told me he didn't love me anymore the other week because I wouldn't give him a treat after breakfast! So I told him if he didn't love me over a treat, I might stop doing all the nice things I do for him. He said "like what" with major attitude, so I gave him a list. He started crying and apologised.

My 3yo's latest thing is to yell "leave me alone" over everything. Doesn't matter if I'm telling her off or giving her lunch. It's awesome.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

kriista  (19-12-2015),Mod-Degrassi  (18-12-2015),~BEXTER~  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't think of a particularly dark one right now, but my 3 year old is just getting into threats etc. "mummy, get me up get me UP!" (Pick her up) "not right now darling, I'm..." "If you don't pick me up, I'll climb in the toweling nappies". She's got a way to go.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Renn For This Useful Post:

Mod-Degrassi  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Just the usual

- I hate you

- You are a terrible/mean mum

- I want to live somewhere else (and has run away in the past, walked straight into some old lady's house. 4 hours she was missing. Yes police were involved to help locate her. She was 4 or 5 at the time).

All the above are daily occurrences for her.

The one that crushed me was...

- I wish you were dead!
    (I said this to my nan as a kid throwing tantrums and she passed away when I was 13. Its one of the last things I ever said to her and I never got to apologise. It haunts me to this day. Dd1 has only ever said it to me the once, and I made damn sure she understood the impact saying something like that can have on someone).

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

Mod-Degrassi  (18-12-2015),MrsMummaButterfly  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My beautiful, sweet, darling little 2YO girl said to me just recently: "I'm not your friend anymore". My first reaction was to feel hurt. My second reaction was "You little turd!!".

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (19-12-2015),Mod-Degrassi  (20-12-2015),MrsA2B  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SheWarrior View Post
    Just the usual

- I hate you

- You are a terrible/mean mum

- I want to live somewhere else (and has run away in the past, walked straight into some old lady's house. 4 hours she was missing. Yes police were involved to help locate her. She was 4 or 5 at the time).

All the above are daily occurrences for her.

The one that crushed me was...

- I wish you were dead!
    (I said this to my nan as a kid throwing tantrums and she passed away when I was 13. Its one of the last things I ever said to her and I never got to apologise. It haunts me to this day. Dd1 has only ever said it to me the once, and I made damn sure she understood the impact saying something like that can have on someone).
    I'm sure she knew you loved her. And as per Pp probably just called you a little turd and moved on 😜

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

J37  (18-12-2015),JR03  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    I'm sure she knew you loved her. And as per Pp probably just called you a little turd and moved on 😜
    I know. The last time I said it, she was very ill and you could see the hurt in her eyes. I know she knew I didn't mean it though. But since then, it is one thing I will never ever tolerate my kids saying, to anyone. Because you just never know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine is only 2 so hasn't said anything awful yet. She does tell hubby he is gross quite regularly though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am already sad that my 5.5 month old DD will probably break my heart by saying something mean to me in a few years 😢
    I can remember when I was 5 my mum didn't let me do something so I wrote her a note (because I wasn't speaking to her of course!) to say 'I hate you'. Only problem was it read 'I hat you' so it didn't have the desired effect as she laughed her head off 😡 I can just imagine how angry that made me 😭