+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    1st. Easy peasy. Mild evening sickness that lasted a week.

2nd. Easy. Mild afternoon sickness that lasted 2wks.

3rd. Felt bloody awful every afternoon till 4mths. Aches and pains with SPD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Different!

DS - ms started at 6 and a half weeks. Before that I was just tired with sore b00bs. Ms lasted until 16 weeks, with the other end as well.

DD - was dry retching into the kitchen sink before my period was due. Continued in this vein until 24 weeks. Never had a day where I felt well, including the day she was born. Had the other end for most of the pregnancy as well. Was so hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Different.
    First wasnt that bad apart from being constipated for 7 months straight and ms was pretty mild.
    Second was absolutely crap. Ms was the worst I've ever had and had pgp(?) for a very long time.
    Third is so far so good. Ms was pretty bad but could of been worse. I feel fine now but starting to get ligament pain really bad already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I found with each pregnancy my symptoms became more pronounced.

eg I didn't really have any early symptoms with my first apart from getting really hungry, I didn't get morning sickness but had a bit of nausea in the evening (the thought of eating meat set me off), I was tired towards the end.

When I was pregnant with my youngest I had 24 hour nausea until about 20 weeks, I no longer wondered what heartburn was, fell asleep whenever I sat down and if I got up the wrong way or stood in the one spot for too long got excruciating sciatic pain down my left side.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Both pregnancies were different for me.

With DD1 I put on weight early, felt sick from 5-14 weeks and towards the end was swollen with cankles & had to take of my wedding ring etc.

With DD2, I felt a bit ill from 6-9 weeks, didn't look pregnant until about 16 weeks, and barely noticed/kept forgetting I was even pregnant until about 26 weeks when she suddenly felt huge in there & moved around like crazy all the time!
    Second pregnancy was way easier for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Different pregnancies

Mine were very similar. MS started at 6wks and went away at about 14wks. No complications with either pregnancy. The only difference was that with DS (2nd bub) I was a lot more uncomfortable with ligament pain and Braxton Hicks. I never noticed the BH with DD but they were quite strong from 16wks with DS. A few times I was worried I was in premature labour as they'd get so strong and regular. I even went in for monitoring in the middle of the night at about 28wks because it felt like early labour!

I had very different births. DD was spontaneous and extremely slow. From first noticeable contraction that made me realize labour had started to baby born was about 35hrs. I had very strong back-to-back contractions for the last 17hrs. DD became distressed and was delivered using forceps. Very stressful and scary with lots of people in the room.

DS was induced, I was a few days overdue and extremely uncomfortable and over it!! They had me on the drip from 9am to 5pm and I'd stalled at 2cm. My OB wanted to avoid a c/s so he turned everything off and said we'd stay on monitoring overnight and try again the morning. DS had other ideas, I went into full-on labour an hour after they turned off the drip & epidural, my OB had just arrived home and turned around to rush back to the hospital and DS was born with 2.5hrs! It was a much nicer birth (despite DS being a full kilo heavier than DD was at birth!), just DH and I with our OB and one midwife, very calm and just such a great experience.

Good luck with this pregnancy - hopefully it'll be cruisey for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first ds I just felt extreme tiredness, a bit 'hungover' but no nausea/vomiting. I had a pretty easy pregnancy and worked til 36 weeks. My second pregnancy (twins ds2 and ds3) I was very bloated very early but otherwise the same as the first time, just extreme tiredness. I had other issues later but they were more relating to it being a multiple pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'm 6 weeks now and still not many symptoms. I have sore tummy muscles, I'm tired and occasionally feel a little yuck if I forget a meal.