+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default First Christmas Roll Call.

Not sure if this has been asked already but....will this be your first Christmas with bub? If so, YAY!

What is bub getting for Christmas and will you be doing things the same or differently now a baby is here?

Also, what outfit have you picked for bub to wear on its first Christmas?

(Totally corny I know but I love first Christmas for families!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes first Christmas here! DD is 5.5 months old
    She is getting just some small pressies: first shoes (for decoration only!), a funny cat tshirt (for DH really), a weegoamigo blanket called Annie which is her nickname, a high chair toy, a fisher price activity table thing and the lost my name book which is just beautiful! She also got a paddle pool but we've used it already 😱
    I got the night before Christmas book to read to her too.
    We'll do the same on xmas day as usual - my parents for lunch we'll get there about 11:30 and come home about 5. DH is from overseas so no family here but his brother flies in at 9pm xmas to stay with us for 2 weeks and meet his niece! Different thing is I had to buy a xmas tree as we never bothered just the 2 of us!!
    I bought her a cute xmas dress from big w. It's a very deep pink with a snowflake print and a taffeta skirt bit and matching headband hoping it's not roasting otherwise it might just be a bonds singletsuit lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gingermillie, your Xmas sounds so cute and special! How lovely DH's hubby will be coming over, exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's our first Christmas with bub (she will be 6 months a a few days). We are just doing the normal Xmas thing with DSS1 and DSS2, the in laws and my parents.

DD is getting a floating ring for the pool (we have used it already), a bouncy activity centre (also used - great for when I'm trying to cook dinner), and a few other toys.

And the most important thing - what she is wearing! She's will be wearing a bonds onsie (blue, gold and white) with a gold tutu attached and gold sandals. I got her a cute and sort of dorky elf costume to wear with her Santa photo, I may dress her up in that for a few photos on Xmas day too if DP lets me!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Was our first Christmas last year. DD was 2 months and screamed all day. Wasn't particularly enjoyable so I'm really looking forward to this year

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (18-12-2015),Chillies  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    It's our first Christmas with bub (she will be 6 months a a few days). We are just doing the normal Xmas thing with DSS1 and DSS2, the in laws and my parents.

DD is getting a floating ring for the pool (we have used it already), a bouncy activity centre (also used - great for when I'm trying to cook dinner), and a few other toys.

And the most important thing - what she is wearing! She's will be wearing a bonds onsie (blue, gold and white) with a gold tutu attached and gold sandals. I got her a cute and sort of dorky elf costume to wear with her Santa photo, I may dress her up in that for a few photos on Xmas day too if DP lets me!
    Haha my DH cringes at some of the outfits I put on the baby too!! The onesie sounds so cute

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillies For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mamasupial-I feel the same way, BC was only a few days old so can't wait this year. She has a red tutu dress from B&L to wear this year

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillies For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillies View Post
    Mamasupial-I feel the same way, BC was only a few days old so can't wait this year. She has a red tutu dress from B&L to wear this year
    Cute!!! Dp won't let me put possum in tutus...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Cute!!! Dp won't let me put possum in tutus...
    Normally DH doesn't either but I argued a special occasion

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillies For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (20-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillies View Post
    Normally DH doesn't either but I argued a special occasion
    I couldn't even put her in a dress for Santa photos. She was an elf again this year lol.