+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 89 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    So do I wait till Thursday cd26, normal cycle is 28 days after due day 29 (Saturday) or do I test tomorrrow? Or wait till Saturday? I'm being super I'm impatient. I normally ovulate around cd 14 or so. I did have a bit of a funny cycle this month though.
    Sorry to be a pain, but need some insight.
    If you can wait it out, then do so.
    I am so impatient and have tested every day since 7dpo, at one stage I thought I saw an extremely faint line but it was more than likely an Evap. Next cycle I'll be waiting until the day after AF is due, for me waiting is better than all the BFN I have seen this cycle. It really gets you down and you start to lose hope.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babymummatobe For This Useful Post:

MissFaery  (26-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ~Jammin' January testing thread 2016~

Whoops. Just posted in the wrong thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF due today. No show. Haven't tested. Did test yesterday and thought I could see the faintest of lines (mind you, I hadn't been holding my pee).
    Have had a few cramps on and off for the past few days. Keep expecting to go to the toilet and AF to have arrived, but nothing yet. Sorry TMI but lots of watery cm. hopefully my tests have arrived in the mail today so I can test tonight.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babymummatobe For This Useful Post:

1st timemama  (27-01-2016),Cherry18Bloss  (27-01-2016),Lovemysons  (27-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi babymamatobe I am in exactly the same boat. AF due today and sticks say negative - today I thought I saw a faint line but pulled it apart and couldn't see any colour in it. Also a big increase in CM....

I kind of feel like I am not pregnant but I just want AF so I can start me next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck BTW ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the same too. AF due tomorrow, test are negative. Is anyone else having trouble with first response and evap lines?? I've had a few lately 😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1986 View Post
    I'm the same too. AF due tomorrow, test are negative. Is anyone else having trouble with first response and evap lines?? I've had a few lately 😩
    I've been having very very very faint lines that I assume are evaps. They're so faint I can't tell but they've only happened on the most recent two I've done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    Hi babymamatobe I am in exactly the same boat. AF due today and sticks say negative - today I thought I saw a faint line but pulled it apart and couldn't see any colour in it. Also a big increase in CM....

I kind of feel like I am not pregnant but I just want AF so I can start me next cycle.
    I feel your frustration. I haven't tested today, I've only got a digi and don't want to waste it. I also don't want to test and see another BFN.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    I feel your frustration. I haven't tested today, I've only got a digi and don't want to waste it. I also don't want to test and see another BFN.
    I know it's pretty soul destroying isn't it 😔 - I thought getting AF early was hard but it's worse getting my hopes up and constantly seeing BFNs...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got very faint second line just now!!!! Hope this little one sticks.
    We are movong house atm. I said to dh I m hoping to get our last bfp while we are still here as all three I got in this house we are moving out in a week so when I got - few days ago I was a bit sad..it musy have been that Dd3 getting sick and increasing bf delayed O. I m so excited cramping a lot though so I wont get too excited just yet.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirena89 For This Useful Post:

mmaf  (28-01-2016)