+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 89 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Hi all, I'd love to join. We are ttc for our second (4th pregnancy). Af is due 4 Jan, so I'll try and hold out till then before I test. In the tww, I forgot how much this part sucks.......I'm trying not to get hung up on being /not being pregnant, but want it sooo bad. We are ttc for a girl, so I was doing a bit of gender swaying this time around. I'm CD 21.
    Who else is in the tww? How did you get through it with out thinking about the possibility?
    Welcome! Yes, very much in the TWW and feeling frustrated. This 2 wks drags on forever! I'm currently 6-7dpo, testing on NY Eve at 10-11dpo. My AF is due on the 4th Jan as well. I'd also love a girl (I already have 2 boys) but trying hard to not make it all about that as I figure I'll probably have another boy! Either will make me happy.

Fx for a BFP for you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to judabellah For This Useful Post:

MissFaery  (27-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    About to stock up on ovulation and pregnancy tests from ebay. Any favourite brands?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashie View Post
    Hey ladies, I've moved over from the December thread. I had a MC at the end of November, I'm now 26 days since the end of that MC and just got my positive OPK. 😃

Testing day for me will be the 7th of January at this stage.
    Good luck. I had a MC in Oct and feel like my body is still recovering. Very heavy AF and cramps which I never had before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Hi all, I'd love to join. We are ttc for our second (4th pregnancy). Af is due 4 Jan, so I'll try and hold out till then before I test. In the tww, I forgot how much this part sucks.......I'm trying not to get hung up on being /not being pregnant, but want it sooo bad. We are ttc for a girl, so I was doing a bit of gender swaying this time around. I'm CD 21.
    Who else is in the tww? How did you get through it with out thinking about the possibility?
    Good luck MissFaery. We started trying again last month. I thought I'd just be nice and relaxed and see what happened. Unfortunately the tww hit, and I over thinking everything

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

charasym  (28-12-2015),judabellah  (28-12-2015),MissFaery  (28-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi lovelies, I hope you all had a great Christmas
    I've updated the list, please let me know if I've missed you.

I think I might have ovulated last night, will know for sure on Wednesday. We only dtd on Saturday though so who knows if that will be enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    According to my app, I should be O'ing today. I'm not feeling any O pain, so who knows.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've woken up with a large temp spike at 7-8dpo. Plus I'm really nauseous. I know that I wouldn't be feeling MS yet but does anyone know if other rising hormones can cause nausea? I feel awful And what's this temp spike about? Maybe I have a virus or something. Meh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Warning TMI... so last night and again this morning I wiped and found a huge glob of yellow cm. It was very stretchy like egcm but was obviously a different colour (almost like snot). I O'ed 2-3days ago. Does anyone know what this might mean? There's no smell or itch or anything accompanying it which makes me think it's not an infection (I've had one before too so I know what it feels like).

Oh, and I'm taking vitex with vit B supplements this cycle if that makes a difference?
    Last edited by MusicalMumma; 28-12-2015 at 10:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you taking any supplements to increase progesterone Judabellah? I usually feel quite ill during the second half of my cycle so definitely rising hormones can cause nausea!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nikski View Post
    About to stock up on ovulation and pregnancy tests from ebay. Any favourite brands?
    If you are buying internet cheapies, I find they are all much of a muchness.