+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 89 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So those ladies who have been lucky enough to get a bfp......how did you tell your partner? This time I'm wanting to do something a little cool, as it will be our last addition to our family, so love to get some ideas.

Congrats to those who got BFP in the last few days.

Im 6dpo, this tww is killing me this time. I've had really sore boobs the past few days (very early I know) and I've had an aversion to a glass of wine....... Fingers crossed....too early to test yet though.....waiting waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    is there a October Facebook group?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know I said I wouldn't test again until Monday but....
    Just did a FRER, and I think I can see the faintest of faint lines. So faint it's only visible if I twist it around, but I'm hoping it's a good sign at least. I'll now be testing every day until AF lol. Will power, what will power.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    So those ladies who have been lucky enough to get a bfp......how did you tell your partner? This time I'm wanting to do something a little cool, as it will be our last addition to our family, so love to get some ideas.
    I had been planning it for a while... I bought a onesie that says "I love my dad", a packet of jelly babies called Oh Baby (from Coles, the brand is Naked Truth) and I ordered a personalised card from www.moonpig.com.au. On the front it says "Happy Fathers Day DP's name" and on the inside it says "congratulations, you're going to be a daddy". I wrapped it all up and put the pregnancy test inside the card. It took a moment for him to realise what it was all about and then laughed about how much thought I'd put into the announcement 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Just did a FRER, and I think I can see the faintest of faint lines. So faint it's only visible if I twist it around, but I'm hoping it's a good sign at least. I'll now be testing every day until AF lol. Will power, what will power.
    How many DPO? Fx it is a bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Mine was quite unimaginative really, was not expecting a BFP as we'd only BD twice in the fertile window, so was caught by surprise really!

I just got DS to run in & jump on DH to wake him up and say "I'm going to be a big brother". Except with DS's limited language skills (he's 2.5yo), it came out more like "me a big bruvvv" 😅 Took DH a second, then he got it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbon21 View Post
    How many DPO? Fx it is a bfp
    I would be 8dpo today so still early days. But I'm really hoping it's a good sign. Will keep testing and see what happens

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am on day 33 of my cycle and don't think I've even ovulated. Having long cycles and possibly not ovulating makes the TTC journey so frustrating and drawn out. I know others have way worse situations but as my cycles get longer and longer each cycle, I begin to lose hope that we'll have #2 :-( hubby just doesn't get it, he says "we just have to keep trying" but when I feel like my body is broken, DTD is the last thing I feel like doing :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    Mine was quite unimaginative really, was not expecting a BFP as we'd only BD twice in the fertile window, so was caught by surprise really!

I just got DS to run in & jump on DH to wake him up and say "I'm going to be a big brother". Except with DS's limited language skills (he's 2.5yo), it came out more like "me a big bruvvv" ������ Took DH a second, then he got it!
    might be a bit early fx for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Fingers crossed its a positive