+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovemysons:

wow you sound just like me! Glad there is another Shettles tester! How many boys do you have? I'm not sure I even ovulated this month either. I didn't get obvious signs which I normally do. So I just went by last month cycle. We DTD 6, 4 and 3 days before ovulation. (If I ovulated at all hmm)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summakh:

Shettles is the conception timing to apparently sway the chances of a particular gender. It seemed to be correct for us with our boys so we thought we'd give the girl method a try, no harm hehe. You are supposed to DTD on ovulation to sway male and around 3 days before to sway female.
    Last edited by missymama; 17-01-2016 at 09:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miss_petepie View Post
    BFN @ 10DPO not feeling positive anymore. Temp still up and sore BB's and slight lower tummy heavy feeling but not showing on frer. Will leave it til Tuesday now..

Good luck ladies!
    I remember I got bfn at 10dpo then at 14 (day at was due) I got my bfp.......so fingers are crossed for you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MissFaery For This Useful Post:

miss_petepie  (17-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missymama View Post
    Lovemysons:

wow you sound just like me! Glad there is another Shettles tester! How many boys do you have? I'm not sure I even ovulated this month either. I didn't get obvious signs which I normally do. So I just went by last month cycle. We DTD 6, 4 and 3 days before ovulation. (If I ovulated at all hmm)
    We have 2 boys, you? I've got a 2.5 y/o and a 1y/o who I'm still BFing so my cycles are irregular, but I finally got a + OPK this month so I'm hoping I did ovulate.
    We DTD 3,4,5,6 days before I expect that I ovulated, that would make me 10 ish DPO today, bfn yesterday , will test again tomorrow but I'm thinking we missed it this month.

I expected using this method would take us a while to conceive but it doesn't make the BFNs any easier to see

Best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    I remember I got bfn at 10dpo then at 14 (day at was due) I got my bfp.......so fingers are crossed for you
    Fingers crossed for Tuesday, will continue to temp and see how I go. Hopefully it turns into something, if not there is next month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    We have 2 boys, you? I've got a 2.5 y/o and a 1y/o who I'm still BFing so my cycles are irregular, but I finally got a + OPK this month so I'm hoping I did ovulate.
    We DTD 3,4,5,6 days before I expect that I ovulated, that would make me 10 ish DPO today, bfn yesterday , will test again tomorrow but I'm thinking we missed it this month.

I expected using this method would take us a while to conceive but it doesn't make the BFNs any easier to see

Best of luck!
    Thanks you too! We have 3 boys. 8,6 and 2. Let us know how you go tomorrow

8. The Following User Says Thank You to missymama For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (17-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has the method got a good success rate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots of people seem to have had success with it but it may or may not have been a coincidence too. It's only supposed to sway the odds a bit. We seem to be boy making machines so wanted to give the girl method a try. We would be ecstatic either way though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yeah well I have three girls but honestly it doesn't bother me if we were to have another girl I won't have to buy anything I have so much girls stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Summakh View Post
    Has the method got a good success rate?
    I think for boys it's about 80-85% success rate and for girls it's about 70-75% there are other aspects as well as the timing but that's the most important.