+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 89 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!! Thank you!!
    Crossing my fingers there are lots of dark lines coming for everyone

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kahlia For This Useful Post:

1st timemama  (17-01-2016),missymama  (17-01-2016),miss_petepie  (17-01-2016),mmaf  (20-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ~Jammin' January testing thread 2016~

]

Fingers crossed, for you kahila.

Just realised we only dtd twice during the fertile week, well three times in all, so maybe I will be out this month too. Tww here I come. I'll be testing January 31. Anyone else testing with me?
    Last edited by MissFaery; 17-01-2016 at 08:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BFN @ 10DPO not feeling positive anymore. Temp still up and sore BB's and slight lower tummy heavy feeling but not showing on frer. Will leave it til Tuesday now..

Good luck ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely possible for you! Wishing you all the best with testing on the 31st. All 4 pregnancies here have been 1 hit wonders This month we had 3 attempts but before ovulation because we wanted to give the Shettles method a go. Doesn't put our attempts in the optimal times so I'll be very surprised if it happens 1st month for us.

Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    ]

Just realised we only dtd twice during the fertile week, well three times in all, so maybe I will be out this month too. Tww here I come. I'll be testing January 31. Anyone else testing with me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miss_petepie View Post
    BFN @ 10DPO not feeling positive anymore. Temp still up and sore BB's and slight lower tummy heavy feeling but not showing on frer. Will leave it til Tuesday now..

Good luck ladies!
    Sorry to hear there was a BFN today. I'll be testing with you on Tuesday. Good luck!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to missymama For This Useful Post:

miss_petepie  (17-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tested yesterday cd25 with a bfn af due 19th. I think I'm out this month, I wont be testing until after at is due now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My BBs have been so sore and I have had cramping everyday since 5dpo. Today I feel so tired to the point where I feel like everything is a struggle. Luckily my 5 year old and my two year old twins are happy playing dolls with each other. I feel like I am pregnant.. It's so frustrating haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    ]

I'm testing on the 31st too, maybe a couple of days earlier ☺ going to be a long two weeks. We only DTD three times too in my fertile week, so thinking we might be out too. Fingers crossed for both of us x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missymama View Post
    Definitely possible for you! Wishing you all the best with testing on the 31st. All 4 pregnancies here have been 1 hit wonders This month we had 3 attempts but before ovulation because we wanted to give the Shettles method a go. Doesn't put our attempts in the optimal times so I'll be very surprised if it happens 1st month for us.

Yes this is our first month doing the shettles too, so only DTD 3 days before ovulation so chances of catching the egg are minimal I'd say. That's IF I released an egg at all.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Yes this is our first month doing the shettles too, so only DTD 3 days before ovulation so chances of catching the egg are minimal I'd say. That's IF I released an egg at all.

Good luck!
    What is the shettles method?