Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie29 View Post
    I think I might have been a chemical pregnancy. Today's test

Attachment 77493

I think my second line is gone. I feel like I've been kicked in the guts. I hate TTC, I hate struggling with infertility
    I'm really sorry Mellie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear it. I've had 3 chems in a row. It's a pretty rubbish feeling. You get all excited and then it just disappears. Hopefully you get a sticky bean soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie29 View Post
    I think I might have been a chemical pregnancy. Today's test

Attachment 77493

I think my second line is gone. I feel like I've been kicked in the guts. I hate TTC, I hate struggling with infertility
    I'm so sorry to hear this
    I completely understand how you feel. You put so much effort into it and finally get a BFP only to have it taken away. It really tarnishes the enjoyment of seeing two lines and takes the innocence out of pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ~Jammin' January testing thread 2016~

Sorry to hear Mellie

Another BFN here at 9dpo. Starting to think I'm out, trying not to be upset about it and maybe focus on shifting my 10kg of baby weight from my DS2 (he is 12 months old now, so no excuse really) for the next few months and put TTC to the back of my mind. I think I've spent $200 on ovulation kits and pregnancy tests this month and all for nothing, I'm not even sure I'm ovulating as I'm still BFing and not having regular cycles so I think my body may need some more time.

Best of luck to everyone else still to test, I'm going to try to take the back seat for a while x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is due today and hasn't shown up yet. I'm going to test tomorrow morning in hope to see a faint line. I don't "feel pregnant", I've just been having cramping/twinges, back ache, sense of smell going crazy. I'm thinking i may have ovulated late or not at all because of my MC last month. If I don't get a bfp tomorrow I'll get a blood test done I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sabochan - Can you please put me down for testing on the 23rd? Hopefully I can hold out that long. I think I'm around 7dpo. My cycle this month was difficult to track due to lack of CM. So I went by last months cycle and am praying. Fingers crossed for everyone else who is left to test this month

So sorry to hear Mellie and Lovemysons.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to missymama For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (15-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    After suffering a miscarriage at 7w2d on New Years Eve, I have finally got a positive on my ovulation test. Have my fingers crossed for a positive test in two weeks time. I'm dreading the horrible tww and hoping we don't have to go through the heart ache of another miscarriage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am having every pregnancy symptom under the sun. It's ridiculous. Absolute BFN again this arv. Holding on to a sliver of hope that I possibly ovulated the day after I had though and I'm only 8dpo so too early for a BFP. A girl can dream, right?

How is everyone else going?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (16-01-2016),mmaf  (15-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChatlotteA View Post
    AF is due today and hasn't shown up yet. I'm going to test tomorrow morning in hope to see a faint line. I don't "feel pregnant", I've just been having cramping/twinges, back ache, sense of smell going crazy. I'm thinking i may have ovulated late or not at all because of my MC last month. If I don't get a bfp tomorrow I'll get a blood test done I think.
    Good luck, I have my fingers crossed for you!