+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BFN at 8 DPO. I know, I know. I'm an idiot. Feeling super deflated today. Next cycle I'll be waiting till 12 DPO to test. I'll just have to force myself.
    I am absolutely exhausted though, and having some random cramping on and off but probably nothing.

Sigh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    Hi ladies,
    Yesterday I posted a pic of a positive pregnancy test. I said I wasn't too convinced being that it was an Internet cheapie (the pee on type). I am using other internet cheapies (dip in pee type) which came up negative as did a frer. I had a look at the reviews on eBay and I came across comments of faint positives all the time of those specific cheapies... A ladies husband even making one positive. Guess you get what you pay for but it does throw you down to get a BFP then realise it was misleading :/
    I'm not out for this month yet as still 10dpo but please if you do buy Internet cheapies, do a quick feedback check to make sure you buy quality. Good luck!
    Which ones are they? I bought some mid****** Internet cheapies I haven't started testing yet but I'll read the feedback.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    BFN at 8 DPO. I know, I know. I'm an idiot. Feeling super deflated today. Next cycle I'll be waiting till 12 DPO to test. I'll just have to force myself.
    I am absolutely exhausted though, and having some random cramping on and off but probably nothing.

Sigh.
    Being exhausted is definitely a good sign as well as the cramps. It's so hard not to test though it does your head in!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mummamania86 For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (14-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Summakh View Post
    Which ones are they? I bought some mid****** Internet cheapies I haven't started testing yet but I'll read the feedback.
    I've never had a problem with The dip in pee cheap Internet sticks but the ones with an issue were the plastic paddle ones you pee on. Just don't want anyone else to get their hopes up if they bought the same ones off eBay x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Might be helpful to post a pic of the test. I bought 100 mid****** ones from ebay and got lots of faint positives but also negatives. The paddle said Dr lee on them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls i need your help. I've been spotting on and off since af finished, day 5. I'm now day 13, expecting to ovulate in a couple of days, but wondering if I will and why I'm spotting. Never really had this before. Have had irregular periods though before.
    Wondering if should still be dtd and if it's possible I'll fall preg or give up this month.
    Can't see my dr till end of month, so help is appreciated.
    Two friends had babies yesterday so super clucky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Girls i need your help. I've been spotting on and off since af finished, day 5. I'm now day 13, expecting to ovulate in a couple of days, but wondering if I will and why I'm spotting. Never really had this before. Have had irregular periods though before.
    Wondering if should still be dtd and if it's possible I'll fall preg or give up this month.
    Can't see my dr till end of month, so help is appreciated.
    Two friends had babies yesterday so super clucky!
    Was AF normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Was AF normal?
    I wouldn't say totally abnormal, but was a little dif. Cramps were terrible, day 1 was light then 3 heavier days then light and now spotting a bit here and there. Af is usually 3-4 days of average flow or 1 heavier day then lighter days.
    Started spotting again after dtd last night. I'm just confused. Google just says all problems. But this is the first time it's happened. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    I've never had a problem with The dip in pee cheap Internet sticks but the ones with an issue were the plastic paddle ones you pee on. Just don't want anyone else to get their hopes up if they bought the same ones off eBay x
    Are these the ones you're talking about ?
    I've just received 10. They're not as sensitive as the FRER so I haven't bothered with them after my FRERs coming up Negative.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1452765143.703688.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Are these the ones you're talking about ?
    I've just received 10. They're not as sensitive as the FRER so I haven't bothered with them after my FRERs coming up Negative.

Attachment 77477
    I bought those ones too hopefully they aren't the ones they seemed to get good reviews