+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 889
  1. #501
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    959
    Thanks
    564
    Thanked
    614
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BFN at 8 DPO. I know, I know. I'm an idiot. Feeling super deflated today. Next cycle I'll be waiting till 12 DPO to test. I'll just have to force myself.
    I am absolutely exhausted though, and having some random cramping on and off but probably nothing.

    Sigh.

  2. #502
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    60
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    Hi ladies,
    Yesterday I posted a pic of a positive pregnancy test. I said I wasn't too convinced being that it was an Internet cheapie (the pee on type). I am using other internet cheapies (dip in pee type) which came up negative as did a frer. I had a look at the reviews on eBay and I came across comments of faint positives all the time of those specific cheapies... A ladies husband even making one positive. Guess you get what you pay for but it does throw you down to get a BFP then realise it was misleading :/
    I'm not out for this month yet as still 10dpo but please if you do buy Internet cheapies, do a quick feedback check to make sure you buy quality. Good luck!
    Which ones are they? I bought some mid****** Internet cheapies I haven't started testing yet but I'll read the feedback.

  3. #503
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    60
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    BFN at 8 DPO. I know, I know. I'm an idiot. Feeling super deflated today. Next cycle I'll be waiting till 12 DPO to test. I'll just have to force myself.
    I am absolutely exhausted though, and having some random cramping on and off but probably nothing.

    Sigh.
    Being exhausted is definitely a good sign as well as the cramps. It's so hard not to test though it does your head in!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to mummamania86 For This Useful Post:

    Lovemysons  (14-01-2016)

  5. #504
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    240
    Thanked
    257
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Summakh View Post
    Which ones are they? I bought some mid****** Internet cheapies I haven't started testing yet but I'll read the feedback.
    I've never had a problem with The dip in pee cheap Internet sticks but the ones with an issue were the plastic paddle ones you pee on. Just don't want anyone else to get their hopes up if they bought the same ones off eBay x

  6. #505
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    where the rain never stops
    Posts
    673
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked
    58
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Might be helpful to post a pic of the test. I bought 100 mid****** ones from ebay and got lots of faint positives but also negatives. The paddle said Dr lee on them.

  7. #506
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    424
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Girls i need your help. I've been spotting on and off since af finished, day 5. I'm now day 13, expecting to ovulate in a couple of days, but wondering if I will and why I'm spotting. Never really had this before. Have had irregular periods though before.
    Wondering if should still be dtd and if it's possible I'll fall preg or give up this month.
    Can't see my dr till end of month, so help is appreciated.
    Two friends had babies yesterday so super clucky!

  8. #507
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,843
    Thanks
    2,896
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Girls i need your help. I've been spotting on and off since af finished, day 5. I'm now day 13, expecting to ovulate in a couple of days, but wondering if I will and why I'm spotting. Never really had this before. Have had irregular periods though before.
    Wondering if should still be dtd and if it's possible I'll fall preg or give up this month.
    Can't see my dr till end of month, so help is appreciated.
    Two friends had babies yesterday so super clucky!
    Was AF normal?

  9. #508
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    424
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Was AF normal?
    I wouldn't say totally abnormal, but was a little dif. Cramps were terrible, day 1 was light then 3 heavier days then light and now spotting a bit here and there. Af is usually 3-4 days of average flow or 1 heavier day then lighter days.
    Started spotting again after dtd last night. I'm just confused. Google just says all problems. But this is the first time it's happened. Any help is appreciated.

  10. #509
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    959
    Thanks
    564
    Thanked
    614
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    I've never had a problem with The dip in pee cheap Internet sticks but the ones with an issue were the plastic paddle ones you pee on. Just don't want anyone else to get their hopes up if they bought the same ones off eBay x
    Are these the ones you're talking about ?
    I've just received 10. They're not as sensitive as the FRER so I haven't bothered with them after my FRERs coming up Negative.

    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1452765143.703688.jpg

  11. #510
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    60
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Are these the ones you're talking about ?
    I've just received 10. They're not as sensitive as the FRER so I haven't bothered with them after my FRERs coming up Negative.

    Attachment 77477
    I bought those ones too hopefully they aren't the ones they seemed to get good reviews


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF babies due January/February/March 2016
    By SoReady in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1010
    Last Post: 30-03-2016, 13:01
  2. Jolly January testing thread - January 2015!
    By Bub077 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 643
    Last Post: 14-02-2015, 13:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Babybee Prams
Save $50 in our pre-Christmas sale! All Comet's now only $500. Our bassinet & stroller set includes free shipping AUS wide, $75 free accessories, 18-months warranty & a 9 month free return policy. Check out our new designer range today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Little Kickers NSW
Little Kickers was launched in 2002 in the UK and arrived Down Under in 2009. Our motto is “Play not Push” and we provide a positive fun-filled soccer program for children aged 18 months -7 years in a vibrant, group play environment.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!