+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 89 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChatlotteA View Post
    Feeling a bit down today. I'm pretty sure AF is around the corner. I had heaps of signs about a week ago, but haven't had IB, and my symptoms are becoming less obvious and it just feels like mild PMS now. I just want her to hurry up so I can start again next month...just feeling sad about my MC from last month, I was really hoping I'd get a positive this month to cheer me up a bit.
    Have you done a test since the last one?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Feeling a bit down today. I'm pretty sure AF is around the corner. I had heaps of signs about a week ago, but haven't had IB, and my symptoms are becoming less obvious and it just feels like mild PMS now. I just want her to hurry up so I can start again next month...just feeling sad about my MC from last month, I was really hoping I'd get a positive this month to cheer me up a bit.
    I had the same last week. On Wednesday I felt so sure AF was coming. On Thursday I got my BFP. I have no symptoms now, just occasional twinges and I'm exhausted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Summakh View Post
    Have you done a test since the last one?
    Nah I haven't I was going to wait until the 15th to test again if my period hadn't arrived on the 14th/15th. I'm tempted to test today but I feel it won't show anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I had the same last week. On Wednesday I felt so sure AF was coming. On Thursday I got my BFP. I have no symptoms now, just occasional twinges and I'm exhausted
    Oh wow. My other pregnancies have all had implantation bleeding a couple of days before my period was due and had cramps, back pain, fatigue & sense of smell going crazy. This time it's all Dulles to very mild apart from my nose sensing every foul smell that apparently DH can't.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ChatlotteA For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (12-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh wow. My other pregnancies have all had implantation bleeding a couple of days before my period was due and had cramps, back pain, fatigue & sense of smell going crazy. This time it's all Dulles to very mild apart from my nose sensing every foul smell that apparently DH can't.
    I have everything crossed that AF won't show up.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

ChatlotteA  (12-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nikski View Post
    Thanks I will order them
    How are you going? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    What are your thoughts on preseed ladies? Before my wedding in August I always had sufficient ewcm but since then I don't get as much as I used to! Thinking of giving it a go thinking it might help

10. The Following User Says Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

judabellah  (12-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd 14. I m out of opks. Been having flashing smiley face for three days now..used last test this morning and flashing lol I dont think I ll buy another packet..since last night been cramping and its on and off. Very uncomfortable when I m aware of it. No fertile cm yet..come on o!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    What are your thoughts on preseed ladies? Before my wedding in August I always had sufficient ewcm but since then I don't get as much as I used to! Thinking of giving it a go thinking it might help
    We used preseed for the first time this cycle and got our bfp... I also started seeing a naturopath though.

I had the same problem with not enough cm. I think both the naturopath and the preseed helped ☺

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

charasym  (12-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    How are you going? Xx
    Really well thanks lovely. Think we stuffed up the days according to Sperm meets egg but still DTD every other day so *hopefully* it works. We did IVF with first Bub then followed Sperm meets egg too a tee for MC one.

I am not hopeful but AF due next Thursday so well will see.

How are you? Where are you at?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to nikski For This Useful Post:

charasym  (12-01-2016)