+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Summakh View Post
    I know it's all in my head but my boobs are tingling haha ahh the things the TWW does to our minds
    Haha, this is happening to me too.. I swear I'm having round ligament pain! So bizarre!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Haha, this is happening to me too.. I swear I'm having round ligament pain! So bizarre!
    It's ridiculous how much you notice in the tww. Today I really don't feel anything but the last few days I've been nauseous, bloated, crampy and really hot. I don't know if they are symptoms or in my head.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    I'm 5dpo at the moment. For those of you who have kids, when did you start testing, and when did you receive a BFP ?
    For my first I tested very late because it was a surprise when I got my positives and for my twin pregnancy I assume because my hormone level was through the roof I got a super dark line at 12 dpo. I think 11-12dpo is a good time to test

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't get added to the list in time but I've done 3 tests and all come back positive. I still don't know the lingo lol but yay!!

Sorry for just throwing myself into this post, it's hard to keep up sometimes

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KarinaJayne For This Useful Post:

ChatlotteA  (10-01-2016),Frankenmum  (10-01-2016),HeavenBlue  (10-01-2016),hellokelsey  (10-01-2016),judabellah  (12-01-2016),Lovemysons  (10-01-2016),mmaf  (10-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie29 View Post
    It's ridiculous how much you notice in the tww. Today I really don't feel anything but the last few days I've been nauseous, bloated, crampy and really hot. I don't know if they are symptoms or in my head.
    That's the thing.. If we feel these things it can't be in our head? Or it could be that we are more aware of our bodies and are noticing things that we would normally miss but are caused by something other than pregnancy?
    I'm driving myself crazy over here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same here @Lovemysons

When are you due to test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    That's the thing.. If we feel these things it can't be in our head? Or it could be that we are more aware of our bodies and are noticing things that we would normally miss but are caused by something other than pregnancy?
    I'm driving myself crazy over here.
    When I was ttc DD, I had 'symptoms' every month and each month AF arrived right on time. The one month I felt nothing unusual, was the month I was pregnant. And, each month, my body gave me a whole new set of symptoms to get my hopes up

With this pregnancy, I had twinges and pinching for about a week, which I also had last month. The only thing different from last month was that I had cramps that made me think AF was coming

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (10-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Just a little ttc vent here ladies. I've gotten nothing but bfn's this month but now AF is 2 days late. Normally I wouldn't give a crap but I so just wanted to hurry up and get onto the next cycle now I know this ones a dud. But of course my body just wants to mess with me further. Sorry for the rant... It's just so frustrating!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I'm in the horrible tww period. This is our 2nd month ttc with clomid after miscarriage in September. Period due 19th fx for bubba #3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lavelley For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (10-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie29 View Post
    These are my exact symptoms so far.