+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    And apparently first response is more sensitive.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nikski For This Useful Post:

judabellah  (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ~Jammin' January testing thread 2016~

Quote Originally Posted by nikski View Post
    I started this month so optimistic but as the days go on I feel like disappointment is ahead. It's just a feeling I have.
    TBH me too. I've never really worried or tested during pregnancy before. This time I'm just on 4 weeks and I've already done 4 POAS and gone to organise my bloods. Have a sinking (hopefully wrong) feeling that this bub won't stick.

Maybe it's a sign we need a distraction?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies can I ask what you are testing with? My internet cheapest unexpectedly ran out (the extra packet I thought were OPKs turned out to be pregnancy tests)

I'm going to order some more but o need some for this weekend. I have used first response before, but they are expensive and always was a bit uneasy with them. I think it's cause the control line is not as bright and this the test line looks a lot more faded....

Any suggestions of tests I can get at the pharmacy or supermarket?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nikski View Post
    Clear blue digital say 5 days from what would be your missed period.

I just bought some eBay cheapies so don't know. They are meant to be more sensitive.

I think you can see results 3 or 4 days out.

But keep testing if negative. Sometimes it's not till AF day.
    Just remember the five days before missed period is working on the assumption that you have a 14 LP. That would mean you are testing at 9DPO. If your LP is shorter then the chances of getting a positive five days before hand are slim regardless of what test you use.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ~Jammin' January testing thread 2016~

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1452243006.822111.jpg Todays test at 11DPO using afternoon pee, I'm not testing anymore I will wait until around 7 weeks then go to the doctor for a scan and referral 😃 Good luck ladies who are left to test, I have everything crossed for you xx

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sashie For This Useful Post:

Frankenmum  (09-01-2016),HeavenBlue  (08-01-2016),judabellah  (09-01-2016),Lil Smurfy  (08-01-2016),Lovemysons  (09-01-2016),Mamasupial  (08-01-2016),mmaf  (08-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    AF due tomorrow and I'm 99.9% sure it will show up. Bfn tonight. Guess I'm done for this month. Best of luck to the ladies still to test this month and a huge congratulations again to the ladies who got their bfp's! Off to February testing I go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    AF due tomorrow and I'm 99.9% sure it will show up. Bfn tonight. Guess I'm done for this month. Best of luck to the ladies still to test this month and a huge congratulations again to the ladies who got their bfp's! Off to February testing I go.
    Hopefully AF won't show up

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

mmaf  (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    MissFaery and Charasym, I hope you are both wrong and AF isn't on the way
    Hi Lil Smurfy, the witch arrived unfortunately but trying to think of it as another opportunity.....however I'm spotting a little still which I'm wondering if this will affect when I ovulate. I don't temp and chart but usually know by cm. so will wait and see I guess,
    Af is due 30/1 so there is still a chance January is my month!

How are you going @Lil Smurfy? I think we were originally in a ttc group together, my son is now 2yrs 4mths, however I've lost two babies since then, so hoping for a smooth sailing pregnancy this time,

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is finally here, stronger and fiercer than ever. So much so that I think I may have had a chem this month. I was sick to the point of throwing up last night. Onto next month *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Hi Lil Smurfy, the witch arrived unfortunately but trying to think of it as another opportunity.....however I'm spotting a little still which I'm wondering if this will affect when I ovulate. I don't temp and chart but usually know by cm. so will wait and see I guess,
    Af is due 30/1 so there is still a chance January is my month!

How are you going @Lil Smurfy? I think we were originally in a ttc group together, my son is now 2yrs 4mths, however I've lost two babies since then, so hoping for a smooth sailing pregnancy this time,
    Sorry AF arrived.

We were in the ttc and not wanting to move thread together. My DD is 2.5. Sorry about your 2 losses