+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    I'm so sorry for your loss

Were you checked by ultrasound afterwards to make sure everything had passed? Also, have you had blood tests to know when your hcg dropped back to zero?

After my mc it took 3 weeks for my hcg to go back to zero, then I had my period 4 weeks after that.

Going by your dates your mc would have ended around 29 December? So it would be too early for AF I would think. If you haven't been checked for retained product I'd be a bit concerned about your symptoms being a sign of that...
    I haven't had either. I didn't think to as my MC was quite heavy and went on and of for over 2 weeks and I haven't had anything since. I assumed my levels would have gone back to normal as I was only 5 weeks along. I'll organise a blood
    Test tomorrow I guess?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChatlotteA View Post
    I haven't had either. I didn't think to as my MC was quite heavy and went on and of for over 2 weeks and I haven't had anything since. I assumed my levels would have gone back to normal as I was only 5 weeks along. I'll organise a blood
    Test tomorrow I guess?
    I was only 5 weeks along too and it dragged out for about a month. I even misoprostol to help it along, but the first lot didn't clear everything so I had to have a second lot. If you're getting cramping, etc I'd ask for a referral for a blood test and also for an ultrasound just to be safe.

I hope it's just your body getting back to normal hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    I'm so sorry for your loss

Were you checked by ultrasound afterwards to make sure everything had passed? Also, have you had blood tests to know when your hcg dropped back to zero?

After my mc it took 3 weeks for my hcg to go back to zero, then I had my period 4 weeks after that.

Going by your dates your mc would have ended around 29 December? So it would be too early for AF I would think. If you haven't been checked for retained product I'd be a bit concerned about your symptoms being a sign of that...
    Test tomorrow I guess?

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1452071024.363468.jpg
    Was anyone else aware that these are out?? Supposed to pick up 6 days prior to AF. The things we pay for to find out a few days earlier!!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to buterfly For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (06-01-2016),Lovemysons  (06-01-2016),MusicalMumma  (06-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChatlotteA View Post
    Test tomorrow I guess?
    Following your situation Charlotte, will be interested to see what the outcome is as I will be in the same boat. I had an ultrasound after I started bleeding and passed the sac, the ultrasound technician said it looked like I had passed everything. My doctor never mentioned getting my blood levels checked :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    Attachment 77219
    Was anyone else aware that these are out?? Supposed to pick up 6 days prior to AF. The things we pay for to find out a few days earlier!!
    I want to try them but they seen to jave lots of errors

Thanks
    Reviews
    5dpo...omg this is taking forever

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unicorno89 For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (06-01-2016),mmaf  (07-01-2016),MusicalMumma  (06-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is due in 7 days. The wait if killing me so I POAS for no good reason. BFN. Hopefully that changes!! Still have hope.

Congrats on the BFP!!4 so far! Awesome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    Attachment 77219
    I'm cynical that it would be accurate that early, probably a waste of money to test that early. In my case, with a 12 day luteal phase, based on that I could test a 6 dpo, but chances are it wouldn't have even implanted yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    9 dpo here. I've been getting cramps for a few days, I'm in a feral mood, and my boobs seem fuller (that could be due to my Xmas weight gain). I'm telling myself it's too early for symptoms, but my body seems to be trying to get my hopes up. I have 1 FRER left, and I'm trying so hard not to use it. I got a decent line on a FRER with DD at 12 dpo, so I want to wait at least until then, which is also the day AF is due

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

1st timemama  (07-01-2016),MusicalMumma  (06-01-2016)