+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 89 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nikski View Post
    I am super impatient also. How long have you been TTC?
    nikski this is my 4th month. Just recently had my sluggish thyroid corrected so blaming the first 2 months on not conceiving on that. Technically actively trying for 2 months! And yourself?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    Ok so I'm 8dpo. I think I'm the most impatient one in this thread lol. Everything I look at whether it's on tv, Facebook or the radio mentions pregnancy or babies. I feel like I'm going mad!!!!! 😭 going to try and hold out til 12dpo to test
    Last month I was so impatient. This month I'm not so much. I had EWCM a few days over the weekend, but no O pain this month. So I'm assuming I'm in the tww but no idea how many dpo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

charasym  (30-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Last month I was so impatient. This month I'm not so much. I had EWCM a few days over the weekend, but no O pain this month. So I'm assuming I'm in the tww but no idea how many dpo
    I didn't use OPKs this month, I don't get as much ewcm as I used to but got positive OPKs so figure no probs with ovulation. I didn't track anything this month and hubby trying to keep me from early testing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Charasym you are definitely not crazy re shows etc all mentioning babies. My DH laughs at me cos he'll be watching tv and my head turns up at the sound of a baby crying. Unintentional! Lol 4dpo here and this tww is going slooooowly!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalMumma For This Useful Post:

charasym  (30-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Charasym im impatient too, I feel like I'm looking for symptoms everywhere! I'm approx 8/9 dpo and holding out till the 4th to test. So hard though. There are moments I think I am pregnant then I wonder if it's all just in my head, lol!
    Is anyone testing tomorrow? I know it's only dec still but a few of us will be 10dpo or close too

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissFaery For This Useful Post:

charasym  (30-12-2015),judabellah  (30-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Charasym im impatient too, I feel like I'm looking for symptoms everywhere! I'm approx 8/9 dpo and holding out till the 4th to test. So hard though. There are moments I think I am pregnant then I wonder if it's all just in my head, lol!
    Is anyone testing tomorrow? I know it's only dec still but a few of us will be 10dpo or close too
    MissFaery we are at the exact same time in our cycles! I am so tempted to test New Year's Day

Sometimes I'm like I have to be pregnant so many symptoms, but I've been wrong in previous months. It really does drive me insane

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    Charasym you are definitely not crazy re shows etc all mentioning babies. My DH laughs at me cos he'll be watching tv and my head turns up at the sound of a baby crying. Unintentional! Lol 4dpo here and this tww is going slooooowly!
    MusicalMumma I am watching a variety of channels and I swear my husband and I look at each other everytime a pregnant woman or baby come on tv!!! Going so crazy here lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (31-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    nikski this is my 4th month. Just recently had my sluggish thyroid corrected so blaming the first 2 months on not conceiving on that. Technically actively trying for 2 months! And yourself?
    Second month trying since MC in Oct.

Took us 12 months and IVF for our first.

I hate TTC.

Good work on sorting out the thyroid stuff early. My friend fell after sorting that out. We are doing sperm meets egg plan (Google provides the best explanation) which worked last time. Now for it to work and stick! Dying for a sibling for my bubba.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nikski For This Useful Post:

charasym  (30-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nikski View Post
    Second month trying since MC in Oct.

Took us 12 months and IVF for our first.

I hate TTC.

Good work on sorting out the thyroid stuff early. My friend fell after sorting that out. We are doing sperm meets egg plan (Google provides the best explanation) which worked last time. Now for it to work and stick! Dying for a sibling for my bubba.
    So sorry about the MC, I am positive that everything will work itself out for you very soon xx never heard of sperm meets egg plan but will definitely read up about it. So new to this all.

I have young nieces who I absolutely adore and can't wait to give them little cousins. They are always asking me when and I just melt. I can't wait to be a mother.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I'm 8dpo. I think I'm the most impatient one in this thread lol. Everything I look at whether it's on tv, Facebook or the radio mentions pregnancy or babies. I feel like I'm going mad!!!!! 😭 going to try and hold out til 12dpo to test
    I think I'm right up there with you in the impatience stakes. I tested at 7, 8 and 9dpo. I'm bloody hopeless. All bfn :/

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to judabellah For This Useful Post:

charasym  (30-12-2015),MusicalMumma  (31-12-2015)