+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hold on, shouldn't there be a c) cooked at home but not from scratch eg. A jar/packet sauce in pasta bake. Or shop bought sausages, mash & frozen peas?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil M For This Useful Post:

Nemmi1987  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    a. Eat meals cooked at home from scratch

b. Eat meals that someone else has prepared ie. Takeaway or frozen meals

A)- every meal is made at home including lunches, snacks and catering.

But this week we are moving so every meal is pre made or take away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Home made every night.

We've probably had take away 3 times this year and eaten out about the same.

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I usually make dinner to last 2 nights so I'm not cooking every single night but other than pre made vege sausages/ patties, some jar sauces, most things are made from scratch (I don't buy pre made meals). Might have take out lunch once a fortnight and take out dinner once a month or on special occasions.
    Having lots of allergies and dietary requirements means it's easier for me to cook myself than risk eating something and getting sick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    6 nights are always option a, maybe 1 night option b or it's back to option a, tonight is an option b with a beef pie from the market.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Home cooked every night. We have frozen pizza maybe once every 3-4wks but that is as close as we get to takeaway for dinners. We might have takeaway maybe once every 6mths. Eat out at a restaurant less than that!

Lunches are almost always made at home too. We had a picnic today with friends and I was lazy so stopped in at the servo and grabbed some chicken/salad wraps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Home cooked meal from scratch 6 nights a week. I don't buy frozen stuff (aside from frozen peas), or uses sauces from a jar.
    We eat decent take-away (ie. Thai/italian/sushi...not fast food) one night a week. Lunches are home made, if we're out we will grab some Sushi or mexican vegie burritos.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default In a week how often do you:

I cook 4-5 nights a week , DH cooks 1-2 nights a week.
    Takeaway ( not fast food ) or eat out once a week.

All cooking I do is fresh, DH sometimes does frozen veggie burgers the nights I work a late shift and am at work till 10pm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Normally weeks all meals homemade with the expect on Thursday lunch every second week.
    Once a month takeaway.

Bad week maybe takeout when needed.

Really Bad week all bets are off and whatever gets me through the day/weeks with bellies full.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    6 nights I cook everything, we usually go out either to a restaurant or someone else's house on Saturday or Sunday nights , we don't do fast food but a few times a year I might get some Lebanese or pizza from our local restaurants to take home ( much prefer to eat it at the restaurant )

Lunch is at home Monday's, Saturday's and Sunday's and the other days we usually go to cafes or the Deli next door to work, DH takes DS out to brekky every Saturday at our local cafe and we go as a family on Sunday for brunch