Nice line @Bongley. Definitely looks like it's getting darker!
I have just been for the harmony blood test. I rang this morning and they said they could do it today. The OB was actually keen for amnio as it is 100% accurate but I just can't get past the risk. Particularly as a friend of mine lost her bub after amnio. In all honesty I don't think I could terminate. If one is ok I would be worried 'selective reduction' would result in losing both. I don't even want to think about the possibility both have Downs. Please God no. Shudder.
Not sure how long the results will take to come back over Christmas. Could be a long wait. At least I have Christmas to distract me wish I could have me a bottle of vino though.