Closed Thread
Page 18 of 161 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    Fab news @Blossom74!!! So great to have hope again!!

I'm looking at trying to access my super for next year if we need to do another cycle, my friend is doing the same. Not worrying about saving up for a cycle will take a weight off- it feels like a noose around my neck sometimes.. As it does for all of us.

And today I am officially a real auntie! My little sister had a baby girl! Baby is healthy, but my sister has had a very traumatic few days & is in a terrible state... Her birthing experience has been completely horrendous. my mum was going back to the hospital today after some badly needed rest, to basically wipe the floor with someone and make an official complaint.. Good luck to them.. An angry Scottish mother is a force to be reckoned with!
    Congratulations on becoming an Aunty Luv!! Am so glad to hear that baby is doing well too

Your sister, on the other hand, is a bit of a worry by the sounds of it?? The poor Luv, it sounds like she's been through the mill and more!! Hope you Mum kicks some serious a r s e with them all!!!

Sounds as though they drew things out for her unnecessarily?? Hoping she recovers quickly.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    Well I caved and POAS. BFN. A chromosomally normal hatching blast and I still cannot get pregnant. Just devastated. I'll go for BT tomorrow and organise our next step. I guess whether to do a FET (with our PGD normal but cavitating morula - so embie was behind) or do another stim cycle before I get even older...
    Oh, Frucking Hell Luv!!! I'm so very sorry to hear this, I really am!!

So bloody unfair!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    POAS report DPO9:- Well its that time when a line could pop up so I will be crazy pee lady for the next 3 or 4 days. This morning the line is noticeably fainter than yesterday. Hope it gets darker soon.

Faint enough to know from here on in Luv that it's the real thing when that line starts getting darker over the coming days!!!

and prayers being sent for "Incy"!!!!

Any more cramping etc????

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (19-12-2015),Bongley  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Sue77 How are you going Luv??

You going to start POAS this weekend in the lead up to BT on Monday???

Am and sending a prayer to the Universe for an incoming BFFP for you too Girl!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Blossom74 so glad everything went well with your FS. Its great to a have a big new plan in place

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @Blossom74, it's nice to have something to look forward to, and it sounds like you have a very kind doctor
    Someone was asking about a good book? I recently read The Girl On The Train and while it was not exactly happy and uplifting it was a good read and a good distraction.
    Stay cool everyone think its going to be hot everywhere today!
    xo

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lolly99 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-12-2015),Blossom74  (19-12-2015),winsor  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    Well I caved and POAS. BFN. A chromosomally normal hatching blast and I still cannot get pregnant. Just devastated. I'll go for BT tomorrow and organise our next step. I guess whether to do a FET (with our PGD normal but cavitating morula - so embie was behind) or do another stim cycle before I get even older...
    @Gagini I'm so sorry to hear your news. It's such a hard time at this time of year anyway you must be devastated, it's just so unfair and frustrating to not know why this is happening. I haven't used Pgd but it seems it is definitely not a magic bullet which for all the extra money is a kick in the teeth too. I hope you have love and support around you for the next few days but if not we'll all be here x

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-12-2015),Blossom74  (19-12-2015),Gagingi  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40#23

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    Fab news @Blossom74!!! So great to have hope again!!

I'm looking at trying to access my super for next year if we need to do another cycle, my friend is doing the same. Not worrying about saving up for a cycle will take a weight off- it feels like a noose around my neck sometimes.. As it does for all of us.

And today I am officially a real auntie! My little sister had a baby girl! Baby is healthy, but my sister has had a very traumatic few days & is in a terrible state... Her birthing experience has been completely horrendous. my mum was going back to the hospital today after some badly needed rest, to basically wipe the floor with someone and make an official complaint.. Good luck to them.. An angry Scottish mother is a force to be reckoned with!
    @Charlie74 congrats on becoming an Auntie. Bet you're both dying to be there and also happy to keep your distance in a way but your poor sister sounds like she is in a terrible state. That doesn't sound normal does it? I hope she's ok soon and your mum kicks some b u t t 😀
    Last edited by Caesardust; 19-12-2015 at 06:53.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-12-2015),Blossom74  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    POAS report DPO9:- Well its that time when a line could pop up so I will be crazy pee lady for the next 3 or 4 days. This morning the line is noticeably fainter than yesterday. Hope it gets darker soon.
    let the marathon begin 😀😀😀

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-12-2015),Blossom74  (19-12-2015),Bongley  (19-12-2015),winsor  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @Blossom74 Yippee!!!

Am so glad to hear it all went well and even better that the Clinic is willing to help to make the Cycle financially affordable for you and DH Have a good sleep Luv

@midnite01 Am glad to hear you all arrived safe and sound Even better that DD had a decent nap on the way too. You all have sweet dreams too Luv

@Caesardust Good to hear you're Cycling again in the New Year as well Luv!!
    Thanks @BlondeinBrisvegas yes I'm all set for my free double fet transfer in Jan. Wouldn't it be ironic if that was the successful cycle but I'm not getting my hopes up too much. If I was lucky enough to have twins my ttc journey could be over. Wouldn't it be nice?!?!? 😀😀

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-12-2015),Blossom74  (19-12-2015),winsor  (19-12-2015)