Closed Thread
Page 147 of 173 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1721
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Charlie74 unfortunately one of the many reasons im unsure if i want to go again even if i can afford it. It was so hard to have your dream so close and yet so far.Without pgd testing i would stress that i could misscarry again. Although im sure you can still suffer a miscarriage even then???

@BlondeinBrisvegas my last 2 cycles including my misscarriage was thru the low cost qfg spin off at Springwood they were lovely and so caring. So yes i would definitely go back there to reach threshold then go onto wazza if i do own egg. What do you think my OE chances are. Ive had 7 cycles of ivf with one chemical in cycle 4 and one misscarriage on cycle 7. Had natural pregnancy as well years ago however i do have thyroid issues and low amh of less than 2. Im 38. I know wazza would tell me but since it will be 6 months of hard core overtime before i even see him i just wanted some idea?

I know someone said DE would be about 60% is that right @Tahli or @JulieMalooley.

@Blossom74 new neighbors that could be exciting. Hopefully they are better than your last. 😀

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-01-2016),Blossom74  (09-01-2016),Summer  (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh no @Summer what went so disastrously wrong? You were in such a positive frame of mind.
    @infinity888 At CFC it's around 60-65% for a fresh cycle and 50-55% for a frozen cycle.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (09-01-2016),infinity888  (09-01-2016),Summer  (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs @Summer.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (09-01-2016),Summer  (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    Must stop watching Youtube videos of babies being born.

I've been crying all afternoon.....
    Noooooooooooooo!! @Blossom74 please don't watch those - that is just pure torture!! Don't do it to yourself hon... I can't even watch movies where there is a pregnant character, very hard to sit through and I usually go sit into another room or turn it off. I always change the channel when there is a baby story on the news or a current affair. Can. Not. Handle. It.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-01-2016),Blossom74  (09-01-2016),Caesardust  (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    Oh no @Summer what went so disastrously wrong? You were in such a positive frame of mind.
    Oh we now have a new issue - my health. Apparently I'm not healthy enough to have a child and DH will not support DE until I'm healthy again. I said it takes months to put these things together so let's choose a month and set a goal and that will be a great incentive for me to ensure I get my health to the best it can be before we go to transfer - but apparently that's not good enough.

This is SO out of character for him and he swears blind that he wants a family with me but that he's very worried about my health. That's all fine but the way he delivers the message leaves a lot to be desired and I've had enough. Can't even have a nice night out at dinner without me leaving in floods of tears. This is not the relationship I signed up for. That counselor better weave some magic, DH has got a LOT of work in front of him to convince me that we have a future.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-01-2016),Blossom74  (09-01-2016),Caesardust  (09-01-2016),JulieMalooley  (09-01-2016),Tahli  (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Summer yes doesnt he know you get more bees with honey.? Is it due to recent virus and bells palsy. Was he ever concerned it was a stroke? Etc. Thought he may loose you? I only ask cause they say naturally men tend to save the wife/partner before the children in stress situations its a protective instinct. However women are all about their babies and tend to put ourselves last and our lives at risk without thought.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-01-2016),Blossom74  (09-01-2016),Charlie74  (09-01-2016),Summer  (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear you had a bad night out, Summer. I hope you two can work it out.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry infinity 888. Please take care of yourself hun . Hugs

Precious 40 good luck for Monday. . Fingers crossed everything will be fine.

Blossom74 please try to avoid watching those videos. I know it hurts big time . Sending u hugs.

Calypso 75 thanks for letting me know information and your views on Ukraine. I will definitely keep in mind all those things you said and be extra careful , but honestly we don't have many choices for egg donation plus surrogacy. And the clinic I am researching about has lots of info on net. Let's see ..

Gagingi .. I m pretty sure Mexico has banned commercial surrogacy as well.

Blondeinbrisvegas how are you going love ?

The Ukraine clinic is showing us the pics of the donor , but we are not able to meet them. Girls who go to SA ... Tahli .. can u please tell me do you meet the donor in person ?

We have made an appointment to see the lawyer as well. And written to the Aus Embassy in Ukraine as to how much time it takes to get the baby's passport etc..hope they should guide me as well.

We had donr all the research work for India .. When it recently banned surrogacy. . Then Ukraine came in to the pic as its totally legal there plus I know Ukraine is not a first world country , but then I think neither was India .. The only difference I think is the geographical location ... Any thoughts ladies ?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Geez the ladies on this thread are such a special, special group. Honestly, it blows my mind every time. Thank you all for being the beautiful souls that you are.

@infinity888 hon I know you are spot on with your train of thought and I thank you so much for putting forward that point of view because it is an important one and very insightful of you. DH's very much loved Mum passed away from a brain tumour and one of the first signs was her vision going. I have no doubt that my Bell's triggered a lot for him with my eye a bit droopy and the fact that Bell's can be caused by a brain tumour. Mine is definitely viral, but it was a few days of tests to confirm. He is absolutely hopeless with anything medical - so yes, I think you are on the right track and maybe I should cut him some slack because I think his reaction is very fear based. He just has to learn to deal with his emotions and communicate them effectively because he's frucking up bigtime with me at the moment.
    Last edited by Summer; 09-01-2016 at 18:20.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-01-2016),Blossom74  (09-01-2016),infinity888  (09-01-2016),Petal40  (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    Ooooh... How do they look??

I tell you what had me in tears this week.. Anyone else see the footage being posted on Facebook of the mother holding her little blonde child & singing the Whitney Houston song 'how will I know'.. Wow.. This girl had a beautiful sort of husky voice, and her interpretation of the song with piano music playing in the background was really gorgeous. She sang it like a love song rather than boppy like the original.. I'm a singer so I can be a bit critical... But this girl had me in tears.. The voice, the music, and watching the child in her arms slowly falling asleep as she sang... Holy hell I was in bits.. Really quite beautiful.. Made me feel very emotional about the thought of maybe never holding my own sleeping child in my arms

They look ok. I was under the impression there was only a woman moving in - a teacher apparently - which makes sense as I suppose this is the time of year teachers would be moving for their new tenures. But she had a BF with her, and A DOG! God help me, she better be looking after it because I don't need another round of dog-feeding to contend with. She did have a car - a little white hatch back thingy, which looked in decent condition. Hopefully she is ok. I will, of course, be bailing her up and giving her the run-down when I see her at the mail box....

No, I didn't see that clip. But I'll be off to google it now

Blossom

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-01-2016),Summer  (09-01-2016)