Completely relate to your post, it seems as thought I just pay off 1 cycle and then begin saving for the next!
I guess the reality is that some people get their miracles and some don't so we have to ask ourselves how much emotionally and financially do we invest? Do we wait until we are $50k down or $100k it has to factor into your decision.
I have been back to my FS yet post disaster DE cycle but if it turns out we can't use our donor again the next step would be going overseas for a donor so even more $$$$ and no Medicare to help. Do do we walk away and just try and get on with our lives or gamble another $20/30k and possibly end up still no baby?
Such a hard decision and don't feel bad for considering the financial aspect, I know people say oh once your holding the baby you won't care but if you don't get to hold a baby and are living in your car well that's a whole other thing!