+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default ElenaFr

Hello to everyone.I m a mum of a beautiful girl from overseas.I be recently moved in Gold Coast and I m becoming really stressful cause I have no girlfriends as I used to have no mummies to discuss and have a coffee with .Please I d like to have some new girlfriends cause I have no one here.Have a aware some Christmas all of u and your families.Thank u for having me here.πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi elenaFr, welcome to bubhub. I hope you enjoy your time here. join in any tread you feel like, and make yourself at home. Christmas wishes to you too, marie.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

ElenaFr  (17-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thank u

Thank u Marie ,it s lovely being part of a big "family" here I ve missed that feeling.