+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Worried about cramps

Very scared atm DH doesn't know I'm 4 weeks pregnant with second child as I was planning on supprising him christmas morning with the news... But about an hour ago, he thought it would be hilarious to pin me down shove my abdomen hard after a said I needed to go to the toilet. He kept at it for a bit & It was only after I cried out repeatedly that he was hurting that he stopped and said "I wasn't hurting you, you're just being a wuss"
    Since then I have been experiencing painful cramping on my left-hd side & I'm scared that it might miscarrying... Freaking out cause it's only 4months since previous mc.

Does anyone know if the shoving could have done damage at all?
    Last edited by MotherInTheMaking; 15-12-2015 at 13:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Hun. Sorry to hear this, however at four weeks bub is so small and very well cushioned. I doubt this would be able to cause mc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Hello OP,

At 4 weeks baby is barely the size of a poppy seed and is surrounded by uterus lining, uterus, fat, skin, etc. so I wouldn't stress about your play fighting causing a miscarriage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I'm a bit worried your DH thought it was funny to pin you down and shove you. Does he do this often?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

BettyV  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Doesn't sound like my idea of fun, but I'd say stressing over it would cause more damage that the event itself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    I'm a bit worried your DH thought it was funny to pin you down and shove you. Does he do this often?
    My DP kind of does it, some guys are just big playful kids. If we're in bed and I tell DP that I need to wee he holds me with one arm and presses on my bladder with the other. Seriously nothing but fun intentions. My ex never did, but he was a lot less playful. I like that DP loves a bit of rough and tumble play.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    My DP kind of does it, some guys are just big playful kids. If we're in bed and I tell DP that I need to wee he holds me with one arm and presses on my bladder with the other. Seriously nothing but fun intentions. My ex never did, but he was a lot less playful. I like that DP loves a bit of rough and tumble play.
    My dp does this too ... we always mess around ... wrestle. .. it's fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Should be fine, like the others said, bubs is soooo tiny and protected. My father used to hold us down between his legs and give us dutch ovens so that kind of ruined anything for me as an adult with my partner. I don't like being restrained...my partner will hold my legs and tickle my feet until I scream out (feet are my most ticklish area, but as I am 28 weeks preggers, we don't really muck around much at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for replies... Already feel a lot less stressed after reading them... We do wrestle a bit prior to being pregnant so it normally wouldn't bother me... Guess I'm on edge now until the 12 week mark. 😏

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Thanks for the concern... I just think it was his warped sense of humour... He doesn't pin me down often and would never deliberately harm / hurt me.

Thank you for being concerned tho. X