+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Just another reason to shop online.
    Except Kmart online shopping is rubbish.

My DH hates that everything moved. I love wandering around though. Also, not sure if its the same everywhere but out local one has a nice big empty floor near the new checkout so its a good 'meeting place'. Also, on the topic of Kmart I love that they have the hand held scanner. Soooo much easier for DS to scan everything (he scans and pays - expert shopper already!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm addicted to Kmart and I loathe it. I shop at different stores and I find I get lost looking for the middle of the store. It sounds stupid but often I walk past it and have to backtrack. Or walk around in circles trying to figure where I am!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by moosey View Post
    I'm addicted to Kmart and I loathe it. I shop at different stores and I find I get lost looking for the middle of the store. It sounds stupid but often I walk past it and have to backtrack. Or walk around in circles trying to figure where I am!
    Look for the circle on the roof! That is the middle (well in ours anyway. I also get a little lost but DS always finds the circle)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's in the middle of a big space at ours so I don't mind it. It's easy to find. And you're not made to line up at the exit again, either.
    Interestingly enough I went to JB HiFi today, and quite literally did get lost trying to find the checkout in the middle of a very overcrowded store, and was stopped by staff before leaving to show proof of purchase...so it's not just K-Mart.
    On a side note...I hate online shopping so the whole lack of customer service thing doesn't worry me. I enjoy browsing in peace, and never order online from places I can drive to instead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SSecret Squirrel View Post

The checkouts are rarely manned, the self service checkouts keep on beeping at me telling me I haven't bagged the item (when I have) and I get harassed for bag searches on my way out.
    This is why I hate Kmarts self serve checkouts. The slightest movement and i have to get a staff member because it says i removed something or i didnt put it in the bag area quick enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate the majority of stuff in K Mart. The clothes are cheap rubbish. I hate using the self serve checkouts as they are a pain in the backside, also smart move with the self serve checkouts, us customers doing it ourselves with no discounts, they've cut staff numbers where in Target you get full check out service. Meh if i can avoid KM, i do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Does anyone actually line up to leave the store once they have purchased sonething? If ive paid im walking straight out the door..not lining up to prove it. I got the ****s the other day at target because staff were checking someone's bags and then someone else line-up and blocked the entrance. Im like i am not waiting...keep walking. I have nothing to prove so refuse to line up and check me over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by *Chels* View Post
    Does anyone actually line up to leave the store once they have purchased sonething? If ive paid im walking straight out the door..not lining up to prove it. I got the ****s the other day at target because staff were checking someone's bags and then someone else line-up and blocked the entrance. Im like i am not waiting...keep walking. I have nothing to prove so refuse to line up and check me over
    Not me. We have a really wide entrance at ours and no one lines up. It's up to the door person to check who they can, which atm isn't many given the traffic in and out of there. I just walk out unless asked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tell me about it! Our local one has recently done this too! So bloody annoying!! They've changed the whole shop and it takes ages to find anything now, whereas before I used to know where everything was.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I find it so odd too but I figure the increased sales out weigh the loss of goods they might get from shop lifting. Best and less near me has also moved the registers further back.