+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Bring them home as we buy them
    Then they're shoved up high in our cupboard and in the spare room, (double bagged just in case little eyes do see in there somehow).

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I keep them at work until my last day of work (Xmas eve this year!) I don't drive so getting things home is going to be interesting as DD is getting a trike and DS is getting a massive batcave! I think I'll need a maxi taxi!

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    In the back of my cupboard in giant storage boxes then a pile of cr@p place in front of it so kids can't get to it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I tend to just bring them straight home. In years gone by, I have stored stuff at relatives houses, but it is a PITA having to go out late on Christmas Eve and get everything.

I have lots of hidey holes around the house - top of my wardrobe, linen cupboard, old suitcases, lockable storage room under the house (only one key), I also have a bay window in my room with a window seat built into the space - plenty of storage space under there as well.

I also get any online purchases sent to my office and keep stuff at work for as long as possible, but I have to be careful bringing it home as I collect the kids on my way they notice if I have boxes with me.
    Last edited by SSecret Squirrel; 16-12-2015 at 12:55.