+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default wwyd ? (sex)

I dont want this to be tmi, so ill try to choose my words carefully, but when things start to go a bit dull in the bedroom (being too tired, baby co sleeping etc) how would yoy spice things up? Im not falling out of love with my DH, just a bit (how can i say this without sounding harsh?!) Bored, i guess, our sex life is just very predictable.
    Im too shy to do the dressing up and roll play stuff, and we've been together for 3 years, im worried if i bring it up it might offend his man ego lol

Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just be honest I guess. Ask him what he would like too. He might have some ideas too and you could come up with something together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    I always found that co-sleeping forced us to think outside the square if you know what I mean?
    Will bub sleep in the bed without you there?
    If so, floor picnic and movie in the lounge room and some adult time on the lounge room floor.
    Go and join him for a shower.
    Randomly give him a proper pash during the day.
    Drag him into the walk in pantry...now I'm blushing! I should stop.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (14-12-2015),~Marigold~  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    tbh I can't imagine being in a headspace of sex/feeling sexy/seeing my bed as a place where sexy things happen with a baby sleeping in it.

not saying you should stop co-sleeping but I think that would seriously compromise anyone's sex life. is there another room you could use (with a bed/comfy space/mattress) just for you and hubby? like free from baby associations?

agree with also just being honest and say you feel like things have fallen into a rut etc. he might feel the same way and have some ideas on what he might like to try etc?

I'm not into role play either, I feel too ridiculous lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you
    our DS will sleep in his own bed but climbs into our bed at around 3-4am.
    We do have a spare bed, i think the biggest problem for me is being to shy to initiate anything.
    But if im thinking away from the bedroom there is alot of places that could create a 'spark' around my house, i just have to get over the being shy part, i cant even go into a sex shop tbh without feeling silly haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Luanajo View Post
    Thank you
    our DS will sleep in his own bed but climbs into our bed at around 3-4am.
    We do have a spare bed, i think the biggest problem for me is being to shy to initiate anything.
    But if im thinking away from the bedroom there is alot of places that could create a 'spark' around my house, i just have to get over the being shy part, i cant even go into a sex shop tbh without feeling silly haha
    I'm no sex goddess (and don't frequent s.ex shops) but we've been together for 18 years and co-slept with our kids - still do at times and honestly you just need to have some confidence in yourself - send him a txt, give him a huge pash when he leaves for work. It really doesn't come naturally to me but it's worth it I promise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bed is for sleeping and parenting. But couch is open for Adulting ;-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

misskittyfantastico  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Bed is for sleeping and parenting. But couch is open for Adulting ;-)
    Love it!
    As is kitchen table, office desk and the car.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha thank yoy ladies, we dont 'make out' as often as we should, but he is an amaxing partner and father and im still very much inlove, just need to spice things up, and yes, probably get some confidence too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Luanajo View Post
    Haha thank yoy ladies, we dont 'make out' as often as we should, but he is an amaxing partner and father and im still very much inlove, just need to spice things up, and yes, probably get some confidence too!
    You can do it! For us, kisses are key! Proper teenage kisses! Let us know how you go!